Chapter 8

K'Ron POV
When I walked into Dom room , it was so dark i felt like i was in a horror movie or some shit. It blood on the floor , clothes everywhere. I checked the whole room but I couldn't find her. I was about to leave until i heard something move near her bathroom. When i walked in i seen Dominique in the tub underwater and i seen opened bottles of pills on her counter. I finally realized...Dom was trying commit suicide. I pulled her out of the water only to be punched and slapped by her. She kept asking why would I save her. Does she not know how much her absence can affect her parents, her family.....ME?

Dominique POV
I don't want to live anymore. I hate him. How could he do this me...TO ME? I was there for him when he had no one. I been riding for him for 3 MOTHERFUCKING YEARS!!...3 years. And he threw all away when he cheated on me with with someone I knew my whole life and he expected to care that they are going to be family and that they are happy now. I decided to commit suicide, because i feel like I'm not good enough, i never was amd i never will be. I took some of my grandmother's pills and popped em. I ran some bath water. I cut my wrists , i got naked and i drowned. I felt the life slipping away from me and I knew the pain was to be over with .....until someone decided to pull me back into my hurt and sorrow which made me so angry. Who are they to decide what I will do with my life ? I started to scream and slap and punch whoever the hell decided to be Captain Save -A-Hoe not saying im a hoe but i didn't want to be saved... i didn't deserve to be saved.