𝐕𝐈

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐂𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐘

❝𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒐

❝𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒐. 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒗𝒊𝒗𝒐𝒓.❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━

"He's been like that all morning," Lilith sighed, resting her chin on the back part of her hand and curling up on the armchair, looking through the window.

Fred was exercising in front of the manor, shirtless - making the most out of the last days of summer - and wearing a pair of black sweatpants that adhered to his body perfectly but still gave him free movement. He was hanging from a metal barrier that he had made magically appear, while doing chin-ups, flexing the muscles from his back and his biceps, while being covered by a dim lay of sweat because of the effort.

Pansy sneaked her head above Lilith to give a quick glimpse, but she quickly got bored and focused again on the other girl.

"Doesn't he get bored?" she asked, making Lilith put her eyes on hers again. Pansy saw her arching her eyebrows and then relaxing them again, with a certain irony in her expression.

"No, I don't know if that's the only thing he does but it's definitely the only time I see him during the day," Lilith replied, "We've been here for a week and he has insisted on having the less contact possible with me, which I deeply thank, but I don't know what he is planning."

"But that's good for you, isn't it? Weasley not bothering you anymore. Besides, why do you think he is planning anything?"

Lilith looked at Pansy as if the girl had made the most obvious and stupid question ever.

"Because I know him, and he might not be the same Fred Weasley he was a year ago - but I still see similarities with him. I bet he is planning to prank me only so he can fuck me up in some way. As if I had picked him as my husband and I was the culprit of all this shit," Lilith protested, making Pansy chuckle.

"Leave him, love. The only brain cell in his body is doing its best to make him work - give it time," she said, laying on the armchair next to Lilith's, putting her legs over the part where she was supposed to rest her arms. "Have you heard the news? Apparently, this French minister coming on three weeks brings his daughter with him. She's our age, we can have a bit of fun with the new one."

Lilith rolled her eyes, giggling.

"Of course, bet Liv will be up for it."

"I heard she's quite chill with George."

"Well, obvs. They have always been friends, didn't you see in their wedding how George tricked us all to make it seem as if he had kissed her on the lips when actually he had kissed her on the cheek? Apparently, Theo taught him that trick. He'd done it previously with Willow."