First day of brightmoon high.

Catra opens her eyes to see Lonnie doing a handstand on the wall.

"Lonnie what the fuck," Catra said, making her fall onto her back.

"well look who decided to wake up,"

"how long have you been awake?"

"about 2 hours"

Catra turned to look at the clock, it said 8:15.

"So you might want to get ready, theres 45 minutes until school starts,"

She groaned, and began to slowly get up, Lonnie already sat on her bed.

Catra made her way to the bathroom doing her normal routine.

She shoved on a black tee and some grey sweat pants, she left the bathroom and saw Lonnie grab her keys.

"where leaving like... now?" Catra asked,

"Uh yeah! I don't wanna be late dumbass, I'm gonna end up getting a detention," Lonnie replied,

Catra groaned once again and followed Lonnie to her car.

The ride there was just Catra asking a bunch of questions about the school, she was going to ask her about Adora soon but didnt know when.

"So- uhm, do you know Adora Grayskull?" Catra asked, as her face went a little red aswell.

Lonnie gave her a 'how the fuck do you know who she is and it's kind of funny lmao ur gay asf' look.

"Yes, I do, why?" She replied.

"No reason, I've heard about her and she goes to this school so,"

Lonnie shrugged and the car did a jolt movement.

"Alright were here, Adora is your tour guide by the way, that's her," she pointed over to a blonde girl reading a book.

Catra turned her head,

"woah," was all she could say,

Adora had a high pony in, with a white turtleneck, red jacket and blue Jean's.

Lonnie punched her in the arm.

"Dont fall for her yet, you've only just got here," Lonnie chuckled.

Shes so pretty.

Catra and Lonnie got out of the car, heading towards Adora.

"Adora," Lonnie said,

She looked up from her book, she was reading some sort of romance.

"Hey Lonnie! And you must be Catra right?" Adora yelled as we walked over to her,

Catra nodded, acting unimpressed.

There was an awkward silence for a while until Lonnie spoke up,

"Well, I'm gonna head to class, have fun you too!"

She ran off into the school.

"So... follow me," Adora beamed and began to walk off into the school.

"So, I'm guessing your the schools perfect nerd huh?" Catra asked.

Adora didnt say anything and just kept walking.

wow what a brat.

"Alright so when you walk in theres....~" The tour seemed like forever to Catra, the school was massive though.

I wonder what's so important about this girl that she has to be captured, she seems normal to me.

Time skip 😤

By the time the tour ended it was break and Catra still had to get her schedule, she took the long route that she'd seen when Adora was touring her, mainly because she didnt want to bump into anyone.

Once she got there she knocked on the door.

"Enter!"

Catra opened the door to an office that looked basically exactly like Shadow Weavers, except the principal looked the exact opposite of her.

The principal looked up from her papers,

"Ah, you must be Catra?" She nodded, "Thought so I saw Adora touring you, anyway, your schedule is just over there on that pin board and I hope you settle in well here at brightmoon, My name is Angella by the way,"

Catra walked over an picked up her schedule, "Thank you, Angella?"

She walked out and went to look for Lonnie.

Catra walked all over the school, not being able to find her friend, she decided to go to her first lesson,

Time skip sorry about all these 😪

She was lost.

Well this is just great, would of been useful to actually listen to the blondie.

Catra bumped into someone, falling forward with them.

"Ow," Catra opened her eyes,

Speak of the devil,

she had fallen onto Adora, who had blood streaming out of her nose.

"Shit, I'm sorry," Catra apologised, standing up and holding out a hand.

She's kinda hot,

Adora took her hand using her other to cover her nose.

"Agh, it's fine can you just get the tissues out of my bag?" She asked.

"Uh, yeah,"

Tissues Tissuesss she thought whilst rooting through her bag,

"Here," Catra said, handing a tissue to Adora.

"Thanks,"

Adora finished wiping the rest of the blood, they stood there for a while, staring at each other,

Catra got a familiar feeling from the way Adoras eyes glowed in the light.

Catra thought she saw a bit of blush on Adoras face, but that was probably because she just had a nose bleed.

Breaking the silence, Adora put out a hand and asked,

"Friends?"