Your a liar.

Catra was searching through her bag trying to find the keys that had been put in there, eventually she found them in an envelope at the bottom of the bag. 

She entered them into her new apartment door, after hearing the door click she opened it and went inside, 

It was nothing special, a bedroom, living room, bathroom, kitchen all the usual. 

She sat down onto the sofa and let out a sigh and then realised her stuff was still at Lonnie's, 

Catra let out an angered growl before standing back up, she picked up Lonnie's bags and headed to her house which, gladly, was only a few streets away.

Once she got there she hesitantly knocked on the door,

"Yeah- oh, it's you," Lonnie looked down, 

"I brought your stuff," Catra smiled softly, "Can I come in?" hope filling her voice. 

Lonnie turned around and walked through the hallway, "Whatever," 

Catra walked in and placed Lonnie's stuff gently on the hangers, she was glad Lonnie lived alone because she knew for a fact this was going to result in some yelling. 

She entered into Lonnie's living room, 

"We need to talk," Catra said, 

Lonnie sighed, "I'm sorry, okay?" she took in a deep breath, "I shouldn't have tried to fight you, I- was mad at you, I still am! Your lying to me AND Adora about something and it tugs on my brain I-" 

"I know," Catra interrupted, she sat down next to Lonnie.

There was no way now Catra could keep her secret from from her anymore, Lonnie would push her and push her about it if she didn't. 

Catra opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out, she had no idea what to say or how to even start, Lonnie stared at her. 

"Lonnie, I-" she stopped, "Your probably gonna hate me forever, when I tell you this you can freak out you can yell at me, call the police, I don't care, It's about time I got it off my chest," 

"I swear to god, Catra, what have you done?" 

"I'm a part of the horde," 

Lonnie's face dropped, "Your kidding right?" 

Catra shook her head. 

"You've got to be kidding me?! THE FUCKING HORDE!?" she yelled.

"Listen! It was the only way to get good money!" 

"GOOD MONEY?! SO FOR MONEY YOU DECIDE TO CAPTURE INNOCENT PEOPLE?" 

Catra felt tears spring to her eyes, she remembered how she had no idea why she joined the horde, they had done something to her mind, made her forget. The only reason people go there is to forget anyway so it didn't really matter. 

"I can't believe you," Lonnie muttered, "The fact you thought you could hide this from me, what- what made you go there?" 

"I don't know," Catra whispered, she felt so cold, she felt frozen in her seat. That if she moved the world would crumble. 

"So, I'm guessing there's someone at my school your here for, huh?" 

She nodded. 

"Who?"

Catra flinched, Adora and her had only been friends for three days but yet she felt so attached to her, she knew those feelings could get her killed but Adora was so addicting. 

"Me?" Lonnie asked, 

"No," Catra said, a cold tone lingering her voice. 

"Kyle," 

"No," 

"Rogelio?!"

"No," 

Lonnie stood for a moment until her face turned to realisation. 

"Your here for Adora..." 

Catra felt goosebumps along her arms, her worst fear right in front of her, she didn't want to capture anyone, in fact, every time she did all she could do for the next few days was lay in her bed, all that filled her mind being regret. 

Lonnie walked over to the door, opening it, "Get out," 

"What?" Catras voice cracked. 

"I said, GET OUT!" Lonnie screamed,

Her heart dropped, 

"Lonnie, please don't do this," she begged.

She never wanted any of this to happen, 

"Leave, Catra," Lonnie said in a monotone voice, "I won't call the police but leave and never speak to me again," 

Tears fell down Catras cheeks, she stood up, making sure she didn't say a word. 

And she left. 

She picked up her phone from her pocket and dialled a number, 

"Adora... could you please pick me up? I'm at Lonnie's," 

"Sure! Hey, are you okay? You sound like your crying," Adora replied, 

"I'll explain later," she ended the call. 

About five minutes went by until a red car pulled up in front of Catra, it had began to rain. 

The door to the car opened and Adora stepped out, running over to her. 

"Here," she said, putting a jacket over her shoulders, "You must be freezing,"

They both got into the car, Adora didn't question what had happened and Catra was glad about it, Instead she rested her head and drifted off to sleep. 

"I'm going to be an amazing driver when I'm older!" The little girl giggled,

Little Catra looked up too see the blonde girl again, she was playing with lots of little toy cars. 

"Fine! You be the driver but I'M going to be the best wrestler in the WORLD, even better than Huntara!" Little Catra said. 

The girl laughed, "No ones better than Huntara!"

Little Catra looked at her, "I may not be able to beat Huntara," She stood up and sneaked over to the blonde, "BUT I CAN BEAT YOU!" Little Catra screamed, jumping onto the girl and putting her in a headlock. 

"I mean race cars are cool but whats so dangerous about it!" 

"Are you joking! It SO dangerous, like what about crashing and stuff," The girl scoffed, struggling to get out of the headlock. 

"Oh, whatever," Little Catra rolled her eyes, letting go of the blonde. 

The girl stood up fixing her shirt, Little Catra turned around to look at her and when she did her eyes widened. 

Catra could see her face. 

ayyyyy okkk now this is posted there should be another two coming soon dyw :]]]]