🙏Clearing some points🙏

Today I am here to clear some points as this time my judgement has been counter questioned. First of all, I don't have any bad feelings for those who pointed out the flaws that they considered in my judgement. Because they have every right to be vocal about their point of view. So do I. I judge all the competition with integrity and honesty. I take lots of efforts to conduct this competition and till now have kept my deadline and other commitments with sheer responsibility and sincerity.

In every competition I keep some criteria and field in which I judge a graphic either it is Theme, Font, Subtitle or even Watermark. I never judge a cover in overall basis. In this case, sometimes a cover may appear better than others but it might not fulfil the other criteria. Please understand this point. I not only judge a cover with a GD point of view but also a writer point of view. Only for this, I keep criteria like Title, Subtitle, Spelling and Grammatical mistakes.

I apologise to the contestants who became disheartened by my judgement. I had no intention to hurt them. However, it is my competition and I deserve some liberty in my verdict.

I have cleared my points to the GD who may have felt bad about my judgement and I am really sorry for that. I am apologising to all the contestants who took it in their heart. However, I can assure that it was totally unintentional.

I also want to pull attention to the point that some competitors don't fulfil the rules even after accepting their forms (Like add the book in their public reading list, announce it in message board or even permanently follow my account). However, I never complained about this because I want to conduct this competition happily and peacefully. I even observe that some competitors unfollow me if they don't win. I find it sheer childishness and have no bad feeling for those. I only want to say that, win or loss is a part of a competition but we should never lose our winning spirit. If you can't take failure then you can't even enjoy the satisfaction of your triumph.

Thanks for listening  patiently.

Love
Suk❤🙏