🏅Result for contest 9 (May)🏅

its_tanyaaa_24

Creativity: 7/10
Relativity to the original movie: 7/10
Clarity/Neatness: 3.5/5 ( The filter has made it a bit clumsy)
Image merging: 4/5
Image choice: 3.9/5
Spelling and Grammar: 5/5
Watermarks: 4.8/5 (Could have been more creative)
Overall appeal: 3.8/5 (I like the font you have used. However, the filter has turned it a bit clumsy. You could have used the logos to make it more relatable to the original poster.)
Total score: 39/50

divinelovexks

Creativity: 8.5/10
Relativity to the original movie: 9/10 ( Loved the way you chose the background, images and colour. It's perfectly reflecting the feel of the original movie)
Clarity/Neatness: 4.5/5
Image merging: 4.5/5
Image choice: 4.5/5 ( Awesome)
Spelling and Grammar: 5/5
Watermarks: 5/5 ( Loved the way you took care of every detail)
Overall appeal: 4.5/5 ( The font, background colour and the appeal are to the point. It is a very good recreation rather than a replication of the original one)
Total score: 45.5/50

Sahni_2007

Creativity: 5.5/10
Relativity to the original movie: 6/10
Clarity/Neatness: 4/5
Image merging: 4/5
Image choice: 3.3/5
Spelling and Grammar: 5/5
Watermarks: 3.5/5 ( Could have been less prominent. It has lessened the feel of a movie poster)
Overall appeal: 3/5 ( It is a good graphic but lacks the feel of a movie poster. You could have chosen any other image of the lead because it is not going with the mood of the original poster. The background is very plain. Lastly, you could have used the logo to make it more relatable.
Total score: 34.3/50

serialfreek_14

Creativity: 8/10
Relativity to the original movie: 8/10 ( Loved the font used. The blood spotted emoji and the mood.)
Clarity/Neatness: 3.5/5 ( Images used are a little blurry)
Image merging: 3.5/5 ( It would have been better if all the parts of the male leads' faces would have come in a line)
Image choice: 4/5 ( Nice choice but clarity was needed)
Spelling and Grammar: 5/5
Watermarks: 4/5 ( Fonts should have been smaller. It could have been overlaid)
Overall appeal: 4/5 ( All criteria are good except the clarity)
Total score: 40/50

Continued on the next page...

Suk🙏