🎖Result for contest 11(September)🎖

Hello GDs,

It's time to announce the result of contest number 11 for the month of September. Sorry for the delay as my phone was troubling me a bit. Well, this time I expected more participation because I think it was a unique topic. Never mind, I appreciate all who participated and wish luck for the rest for the next.

I have again tried to judge all the graphics in every criterion very minutely lest no injustice is done. I hope I have been able to do justice to all of you. I want to apologise in advance if anybody differs from my judgement. 🙏🙏

Here I have posted the entire scoreboard of every graphic with detail numbering in every criterion. So, that the participants don't have any confusion about how the graphic has been judged. Although I only posted the reviews for the placeholders I mentioned my inputs in some places of other graphics where I felt it should be pointed out.

So, without much ado, let's look at the scoreboard.

Scores:

LadyLightSword

Creativity: 4/5 (I liked your choice of Background)
Relativity to the theme and topic: 8/10 ( Very nice choice of image. Especially the reflection of the lady in the mirror. It depicts the theme Pride beautifully)
Clarity/ Neatness - 3.5/5 ( If you had minimised the size of the watermark, I think it would have been clearer)
Image margins: 4/5
Spelling and Grammar: 5/5
Font: 4.5/5 (The font of the title I loved the most)
Watermark: 3.5/5 ( I think it would have been better by overlaying)
Sub-title: 4/5 ( Very good)
Overall appeal: 4/5
Total score: 40.5/50

NehaCreates

Creativity: 3.5/5 ( The cover has good creativity)
Relativity to the theme and topic: 6.5/10 (Well, though you have chosen the pictures of over-indulgent in eating the cover somehow depicts the sin Greed more than Gluttony. I have a complaint about that.)
Clarity/ Neatness: 4/5
Image merging: 4/5
Spelling and Grammar: 3.5/5 ( There is one grammatical mistake. It should be 'Put in danger' instead of 'Put on danger.'
Font: 3/5 ( You could have been more creative)
Watermark: 5/5 ( Perfect)
Sub-title: 3/5 (Despite being a good sub-title individually it is depicting Greed more than Gluttony)
Overall appeal: 4/5 ( If I ignore the topic thing, then it is a very good graphic.)
Total score: 36.5/50

Nachar_Ginni

Creativity: 3.5/5 ( It could have been more creative)
Relativity to the theme and topic: 8/10 ( Although you put some diamonds' pic in your resources it is not shown clearly in the graphic. However, it goes with the topic perfectly)
Clarity/ Neatness: 3/5 ( You should have avoided the background of the title)
Image merging: 3/5 ( There is nothing much to merge)
Spelling and Grammar: 4.9 ( Near perfect apart from the use of a singular number of soul. It should be souls)
Font: 3/5 ( It could have been more creative and unique. A bit plain)
Watermark: 3/5 ( You could have used the overlay technique.)
Sub-title: 4/5 ( Very good if I ignore the slight grammatical mistake.)
Overall appeal: 3/5 ( It seems too simple)
Total score: 35.4/50

starandsunshine16

Creativity: 4/5 ( I loved the choice of colour, the vampire look and the choice of flower and fire pics)
Relativity to the theme and topic: 8/10 ( Completely goes with the theme and topic. I can feel the passion)
Clarity/ Neatness: 4/5
Image merging: 4/5 ( Very good as you have used so many pics)
Spelling and Grammar: 5/5
Font: 4/5 ( Loved the font of the title. It could have been perfect if you would have chosen some other font for the sub-title.)
Watermark: 3.5/5 ( It would be better if you had placed it in the top middle with an overlay effect.)
Sub-title: 4.6/5 ( The best part of the graphic. It goes with the images as well as the topic excellently.)
Overall appeal: 4.5/ 5 ( Very eye catchy)
Total score: 41.6/50

Winners and reviews are on the next page...

Suk❤