🏅Result for contest 9 (May)🏅

Hello Contestants,

Sorry for the late publishing of the result of contest number 9 for the month of May. The reason behind this is the tough competition that you all gave to each other. I have no hesitation to say that, this was the hardest time for me to judge all the excellent graphics so far. All are so good and brilliant that at some point I thought to announce all the winners😂😂😂 However, that is not possible as it is a competition and there should be a winner. So, here I am with the much-awaited result. I have tried to judge all the graphics in every criterion very minutely lest no injustice is done. I hope I have been able to do justice to all of you. I want to apologise in advance if anybody differs from my judgement. 🙏🙏

Here I have posted the entire scoreboard of every graphic with detail numbering in every criterion. So, that the participants don't have any confusion about how the graphic has been judged. Although I only posted the reviews for the placeholders I mentioned my inputs in some places of other graphics where I felt it should be pointed out.

So, without much ado, let's look at the scoreboard.

Scores:

Alfiya_alfu

Creativity: 6.5/10
Relativity to the original movie poster: 7.5/10 ( Could have been more relatable if you would have used a star cast or logo)
Clarity/Neatness: 4.5/5
Image merging: 4.5/5( Very good choice of background colour)
Image choice: 4/5 (Good choice)
Spelling and Grammar: 5/5
Watermarks: 3.5/5 (Those are looking a bit out of the place. You could have reduced the font size or could overlay the words)
Overall appeal: 3.5/5 (Despite being a beautiful graphic it lacks the feeling of a movie poster. It is more looking like a beautiful book cover.)
Total score: 39/50

Paracosmic_Soul

Creativity: 7/10
Relativity to the original movie: 8/10 (You could have used the logos to make it more relatable)
Clarity/Neatness: 4.5/5 ( Loved the same background and filter choice)
Image merging: 4.5/5( Very good job)
Image choice: 4/5 (Nice)
Spelling and Grammar: 5/5
Watermarks: 4.5/5 (Font could have been a bit small)
Overall appeal: 4/5 ( Very good graphic. Especially the mention of the release date. But I have a complaint with the font of the title. It should have been more cursive as it is in the original. You could have chosen a dark colour for the title too. )
Total score: 41.5/50

Aurora_0039

Creativity: 8.5/10
Relativity to the original movie: 9/10 ( Awesome)
Clarity/Neatness: 4.5/5( Excellent)
Image merging: 4.5/5 (Excellent. Loved the use of background and even the description lines)
Image choice: 4.7 (The best part)
Spelling and Grammar: 5/5
Watermarks: 5/5
Overall appeal: 4.5/5 (It looks like the real movie poster which is very close to the original one. The font, images, and background all are well-chosen, placed and used)
Total score: 45.7/50

xx_moony_xx

Creativity: 8/10
Relativity to the original movie: 7.8/10 ( You could have chosen a bit distant image for the graphic.)
Clarity/Neatness: 4.5/5
Image merging: 4/5
Image choice: 3.5/5 ( Rain and the jacket are the highlights of the original poster. You could have chosen some similar images)
Spelling and Grammar: 5/5
Watermarks: 3.7/5 ( I could have given you a perfect 5 if you haven't maintained the same names of Gulshan Kumar, Mahesh Bhatt and Bhushan Kumar as presenters along with the different producer name as Suk-24.)
Overall appeal: 4.2/5 ( I loved the way you maintained the title font, colour and the logos of T series. It is giving the perfect feeling of a movie poster)
Total score: 40.7/50

Continued on the next page...

Suk🙏