About the Series

Diallogus Series is set in a fictional Earth and follows the story of some of the members of Diallogus Organization, an all-women nonprofit organization. Coming from different backgrounds, these women brave modern society, living life the way they want to and to show that women are more than being women.

Diallogus Series

01 - Limit of the Fearless

02 - Have and Will, Always

03 - Inescapable Eventuality

***

(Diallogus Series #3)

Atty. Alexis Krystal Fernandez knew that law was a tiresome field, seeing her lawyer mom work; so she didn't really think she'd try. But then she just found herself in law school, taking the BAR years later, and here she is now. Working in one of the largest law firms in the country and sought after by many clients to handle their cases. Of course at her learning of how the legal world works, she dreamed of becoming the one that makes a difference for justice and truth like any other law student dreamed of at least once.

She saw both the good and bad side of law and still, she dreams that the beauty of law prevails. But regardless of how much one dreams of a good and beautiful world, free from crimes and evil, it is impossible. Good and bad are two sides of the coin. Someone has to be the standard of something. Good cannot exist without evil because after all, how can you tell something is good when there's no bad to compare it to.

***

Everything is fictional. None of the events that will take place in this book is real. Similarity to names or persons, companies, and the likes is purely coincidental. The views, opinions, and the choices made by the characters are not a reflection of my personal values and choices.

This book might contain mature themes (sex, violence, etc.), I will try to put warnings on the chapters beforehand but please do read carefully and with an open mind.

This is a work of fiction through and through.

Feedbacks and corrections (provided that it's properly said) are highly appreciated!

Plagiarism is a crime