Chapter 9. "Dragons"

??? POV

Why'd I sense a young dragon here? I thought this island was dead. But as I swam closer I saw. Cookies, Alot of them in one place, Did the cookie kingdom reunite? "Hey do you see that shadow in the sea?" I heard one of them say, Another one appeared, They looked young.

"It's probably nothing!" It said, I Realized something, They were a dragon. They were young and they seemed to have horns and a tail, They had wings but it was hard to see since it was a gliding type dragon's wings. They had to come home. Dragons aren't allowed to be near cookies.

We despised the cookies since the beginning and even more so when pitaya's tail got cut off. We must take the child from them. It's OUR child, They should be with US. They are a dragon. Dragons and cookies shouldn't be together. Cookies are freaks, Dragons are superior.

That child is better with us than them. They don't know dragon culture. We do. "Leave gingerbrave alone, Lotus dragon cookie." Said pure vanilla cookie on a boat with mango cookie rowing it. I swam away instantly, They saw me but now...

"We know where you are little dragon"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<<Word count:207 >>