Chapter 16. "This Isn't Home"

Gingerbright POV

I don't like it here. Brave is acting like its fine and is trying to explain to me why we should help the dragons. "They are facing extinction! We need to help them!" Brave says "We need to help them to regain their race again!" He said.

"They KIDNAPPED us brave, why should we trust them!?" I hissed. "WE AREN'T DRAGONS." I shouted. "DOZ-...He wouldn't want us to let a race die... Would he?" Brave said, suddenly the door burst open to reveal...

Lotus, Lychee, Ananas, Pitaya, Hydrangea and ivory trying to enter. "Uhh, the hell?" I said. "It's your time to start training!" Said hydrangea dragging me and brave to an arena area type thing. Three minutes in me and brave are acting like its life or death.

"Children of the oven come over here." I heard ivory say, "Can you not call us that?" I asked. "No, Also Lotus is going to help you with magic and dragon culture... Or what's left of it to be exact." Ivory said. They were, strange, they were all knowing though.

Me and ginger went to Lotus dragon's room/The lake. She was a waterborne dragon, I knocked on the door after giving my brother a death stare. "Enter, children" I heard lotus say, We walked in to nearly drowning as there was nothing other than lily pads on the water to stand on.

"The lily pads are safe enough to step on. Just get over here" Said lotus who was in the centre of the room, she was playing her instrument, I couldn't hear the song from where me and brave were. Suddenly brave jumped onto a lily pad and... He didn't die!

"Bright cmon the lily pads are safe to step on!" Brave shouted, I didn't trust him or lotus so I just opened my wings and flew to lotus "Fail, GingerBright you need to trust others it's important in this harsh world" Said Lotus playing her instrument again I swear I heard that song before...

Brave came after me jumping off a lily pad with flowers on his head "The wishes seemed to like you" Lotus said picking up a flower on his head. "Wishes?" Brave asked with curiosity. "My ability is to grant wishes." Lotus said.

"But if someone were to wish for something and never come to me for it to be granted, they become spirits of their own, carefree and safe from the outside due to them being tied to this realm-" Lotus said before I interrupted. "REALM!? ARE WE IN A POCKET-DIMENSION!?" I shouted while asking, "Yes." Lotus answered.

"That's so cool!" Said brave. "Anyways, let's get onto our lesson." lotus said as we started our lesson, It was fun but I never really cared because I was thinking about home, I looked at the glowing water as a wish appeared in the water, It looked at me and gave me a flower.

'Huh, that sorta looks like.. Him..' I thought since the dream had a sleeping hat on it "Why does that look like our brother dozer?..." Asked brave as ivory entered the room. "Brave, Bright. You need to know something..." Said Ivory when they popped out of the water suddenly beside us.

"Your brother is alive."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<<Word count: 550>>