Chapter 11. "Meanwhile"

Pitaya dragon cookie POV

I watched as lotus dragon poked her head out of the water and come out of the water "What happened?" I snarled at her. "Pitaya, I saw young dragons out in the open" She replied. "Cubs? Why out in the open?" I replied with curiosity.

"They were raised by cookies." lotus said with a bit of anger when she said cookies. "Why did cookies take dragon cubs!?." I said with anger, Dragon cubs are supposed to stay AWAY from cookies, not live amongst them. "I saw a glider class and a scout class" lotus said.

"Have any info on them?" I asked her. "The scout class is called 'Gingerbright' and seems to be siblings with the glided class" Lotus said. "I'll get the other dragons, We need to get those cubs away from the cookies, They could get hurt!" I said while walking down the corridors.

I saw lychee dragon and ivory dragon talking, Ivory was a black dragon and lychee was a Violet dragon, Lychee was.. Different against all of us, She was short and didn't speak dragonese at all but most of all, She was a halfling, She was friends with cookies.

Us dragons only are comfortable with cookies if they worshipped us. All of us had our own temples, On our islands. While ivory was the oldest of us, The scariest to be honest, They knew everything, in the past and in the futures, They were all knowing but they had duller emotions than others.

"HIYA PITAYA!!!!" Shouted lychee as she waved excitedly. "Hello, pitaya dragon cookie, How is your tail feeling? It will heal in a month." Said ivory "Lotus found the cubs already?" Ivory was honestly scary to the most, But lychee is somehow friends with her.

We were all siblings anyway. "Do you know where Ananas is?" I asked "BIG BROTHER IS IN HIS ROOM!!!" Shouted lychee, She had alot to learn since she was the youngest. "Thank you lychee." I said before walking away to Ananas' room. I knocked at the door when I got there.

"Enter." I heard him say, I opened the door and "Sorry for bothering you Ananas but lotus dragon-" I said before being interrupted "Lotus dragon, The one who depends on cookies" Ananas said, Lotus does depend on cookies, But that's only the flower cookie.

"Lotus dragon, Found cubs. In the open, with cookies." I said with annoyance. "What. We need to get those kids away from them!" Said Ananas as he got his armor out.

"Those children need to come home."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<<Word count: 431>>