Chapter 17. "Reveal"

3rd person POV

"Dozer's alive!?" Gingerbrave shouted, He and bright were in shock, Their oldest brother was alive! They thought he was dead. "He's a cookie of darkness though." said Ivory having the slightest sense of distain within their voice. "He's a WHAT!?" GingerBrave panicked.

"Now now little ones, come with me." Ivory said as they dragged us to Lychee's room. Lychee was hyper all the time, it scared bright how many times she used her magic to blind people.

They were just talking with Lychee who helped GingerBrave use mimic, He accidentally made the entire room completely dark. Lychee was able to see in the dark, The gingers could not. Bright made a small fire, so they could see.

"So... Our brother is alive?" Bright asked as Brave removed the shadows he caused thanks to Lychee's help. "Seems so... Does he know we're alive?" Brave answered. "That wish looked like him..." Bright muttered.

We 'snuck' out of Lychee's room because we wanted to see someone. We entered the medical room and there was Mrs. gold! "Hm? Oh hi kids!" Golden cheese cookie said as we closed the door. "Hi Mrs. Gold! How are your injuries?" Bright asked as she lifted up one of Gold's wings.

"Your wings are so pretty!" Bright said as the wing went on her head "Thank you little one!" Gold was found by the dragons after the battle, her soul jam is fractured so she can't use her magic right now. The kids and gold started talking and ect.

"Children! I finally found you!" huffed a worried hydrangea cookie, She looked worriedly "Golden cheese cookie! Have these children being annoying you?" She asked. "Hydrangea, calm down. They just wanted to visit me!" Replied gold. Hydrangea sent the gingers to their room.

Suddenly  heard a loud noise, Suddenly Lychee came into their room and covered them with shadows "CMON GUYS!!" Lychee said. They snuck out to see hydrangea sparring with Licorice cookie, They snuck into the lake which was an area dragons could only enter.

There was Dozer holding a spear trying to kill Lotus.

"Brother?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<<Word count: 353>>

Sorry if its shorter than the others