Chapter 7

Next day...

*Knock*

"Minju," Yujin called out and knocked a couple of times. "Kim Minju." she knocked again while rubbing her eyes but to no avail. "Minju unnie!" She shouted but no one came until she realised she had the passcode to her room.

The younger quickly punched in the code and pushed open the door to see Minju still sleeping soundly on her bed. "Tsk. She asked me to come early but decided to sleep in." Yujin mumbled to herself while taking off her shoes before stepping in.

The younger went into the bathroom and washed her feet before coming out and sitting on the edge of the bed after taking off her jacket.

"Oi. Wake up." she shook Minju but the girl didn't budge. "Wake up." Yujin shook her harder while the girl shifted but still didn't wake up.

"Wake up!" she exclaimed and yanked the blanket away from the girl just to see Minju with no pants on, only a long-sleeved shirt and underwear. She widened her eyes subtly as she quickly put back the covers and looked away.

Minju slowly sat up when she felt chilly while rubbing her eyes as she fluttered her eyes open. "Oh, you're here." She looked at Yujin who was just sitting there and tilted her head.

The older girl proceeded to stand up and headed to her wardrobe to put on some pants while Yujin just sat there and shook her head in disbelief.

The girl stood up and looked at Minju who was subtly smirking while the older walked towards her. "Why are you blushing?" she asked, making Yujin look at her, trailing her eyes down.

"Why do you not wear any pants?" Yujin asked and put her hands on her hip which made Minju laugh. "It gets hot," she replied while Yujin let out a sharp sigh. "It's winter," Yujin said while Minju shook her head. "Heater." The younger didn't want to argue with her anymore and just shook her head for the nth time.

"You're lucky your windows are tinted if not you'll be fucked." Yujin said while Minju walked to her bathroom. "By you." the older girl added which made the younger facepalm while Minju giggled at flustered Yujin.

A few moments later, the girl came out while tying her hair to see Yujin roaming around her room. "What are you doing?" Minju asked while Yujin stood back up and pointed at a photo.

"This." She said, making Minju walk towards her to see what she was looking at. "Ah...this is my older sister." Yujin looked at her with furrowed eyebrows.

"You have a sister?" the older girl nodded and went beside her bed to pull out a few things so they can start to paint the small fragment of her wall.

Yujin then rolled up her long sleeves, taking off the bracelet she was wearing and putting it back into her pocket. "Come here," Minju called while Yujin walked to her, seeing how she's preparing the white paint.

"Can you shift those away?" Yujin looked at where she was pointing and lifted the pile of papers onto the study table. "Put that there." Minju pointed at her guitar while Yujin shifted it away from the wall they're painting on.

"I feel like a housekeeper," the younger uttered which made Minju look at her, a small curve rising up on her lips before shaking her head and reaching for the plastic sheet.

"Help me with this." Yujin turned around and took the other end of the sheet, placing it nicely onto the floor. Minju turned to find a 'suitable sized' paintbrush and handed it to Yujin who gave her a face of disbelief. "How are we going to finish painting if you give me this?" she held up the mini paintbrush.

"Oops." Minju snickered a little before handing her a bigger one.

"You did it on purpose, didn't you?" The younger narrowed her eyes at her while Minju handed a small paint bucket to her.