☞︎𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐠𝐲☜︎

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙾𝙽𝙴 :  NEW STRATEGY!
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

⇘ ⇙
𝐉𝐀𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑

    JASMINE POTTER, OR JAMIE AS SHE PREFERRED TO BE CALLED,was wearing a pair of four inch heels much to her best friend, Sirius Black's dismay

    JASMINE POTTER, OR JAMIE AS SHE PREFERRED TO BE CALLED,was wearing a pair of four inch heels much to her best friend, Sirius Black's dismay."You're already like five ten on a good day, why do you need to be any taller?!" The boy whined from his lower stature, ruffling his dark curls from his face to glare at her. He had already been on about her cheated height for the past fifteen minutes Jamie was contemplating whacking him over the head with a bat. Or maybe a rolled up piece of paper.

New strategy, Jamie.

Instead she grinned, quipping a simple, "I like to step on people I can't see."

"Just take off your glasses and you'll be able to do without competing with Remus for tallest Marauder!"

Ass.

Jamie rolled her eyes, "We both know there is no beating Remus Lupin," she hummed heaving her trunk up and over onto the baggage rack. "The poor bastard is like a bloody weed, he just keeps growing."

"I feel the love, Jas," said boy cooed as he stumbled into the compartment dragging his trunk lazily behind him. Even with her cheated height the boy was still over a head taller than her, with his messy brown hair and Casanova like charming face.

Prick. She loved him of course, but what sort of business does he have looking so handsome while there she stood bespectacled?

It was just not right.

"Hello, Moony," she beamed at him, taking his trunk to throw it over the rack as well, the lanky boy pressed a kiss to her cheek in greeting and in thanks.

"Is it just me or did she get freakishly stronger over the summer?" Remus pointed out turning to address the still mopey Sirius.

Jamie felt Sirius nearly bust into butterflies at the sight of other boy.

"Haven't you heard, Moony," Sirius began, grabbing the boy by the arm and dragging him into the seat by his side, locking their elbows together. "Jas has a plan."

Remus exaggeratedly raised his brows turning to gape at Jamie as she grinned with an air of superiority, hands on her hips. "A plan you say?"

"Da, Remus."

"Oh, she whipped out the Russian, this is gonna be good," Sirius Stage whispered to the young werewolf, who mocking clapped a hand over his mouth.

"Please do share, Miss Potter, what plan might this be?"