☞︎𝐦𝐦𝐦, 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐟𝐮𝐥☜︎

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴: MMM, DELIGHTFUL!
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

ALMOST FORGOT!
CW: Mentions of ED's/ bad relationships with food, referenced abuse, insensitive relatives!!!!,

⇘                                ⇙
𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐔𝐋𝐔𝐒 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊

    HE WAS ABOUT READY FOR THE FLOOR BENEATH HIS FEET TO OPEN UP AND SWALLOW HIM WHOLE

HE WAS ABOUT READY FOR THE FLOOR BENEATH HIS FEET TO OPEN UP AND SWALLOW HIM WHOLE. He was staring. He couldn't help it. She was just sitting there doing a little dance and he wanted to know why she was doing it. He had seen her do it several times before but now it was a question he wanted to know the answer to.

Stupid, Regulus.

Just because you saw her in her bloody bra, you turn into a hormonal mutt.

Almost as if the thought had summoned her attention she had looked over and their eyes met, her little dance stopped and she stared at him like a startled deer. Regulus felt a blush come up his neck and he ducked his head, glaring down at his untouched meal.

He should eat.

He should eat...

He looked up from his plate, his eyes once again on the Gryffindor table, to find Jamie scowling at his brother, her face and ears just as red as his own. There was a moment of bickering before his brother released a shriek as Jamie lunged for him. Sirius pushes away from the table, making a run for it.

Jamie was hot on his heels cradling a plate of mash potatoes, her heels loud and echoing as she yelled after him. Gryffindor's table erupted in cheers as the two friends ran out of the hall. Professor McGonagall stood from the table, cradling a cup of pumpkin juice, shouting after both of them looking both fond and exasperated.

Regulus shook his head, he was related to a dog.

He picked at his plate for a moment longer.

He should eat...

He sighed and pushed his plate aside.

He can't.

He ran a hand through his hair and looked towards the Ravenclaw table. He spotted Pandora immediately, the blond was glowering at him. He sent her the same look and she pointed sharply down at her plate and pointed back at him.

Eat.

He shook his head.

She repeated the motion, eat.

Again he shook his head, her scowl deepened and she threw her head back in exasperation. She looked back at him, her blue eyes piercing. Then she made several hand gestures, pointed down at her wrist, pointed towards the ceiling, then held up three fingers, then made a show of taking a drink and finally pretended to do a little jig in her seat. Several of her housemates looked at her funny. She didn't care.