☞︎𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲☜︎

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙾: TAKING IT SIRIUSLY!
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

⇘                                ⇙
𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐔𝐒 𝐋𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐍

    REMUS JOHN LUPIN KNEW SOMETHING HAD HAPPENED TO JAMIE  THE MOMENT SHE RETURNED

    REMUS JOHN LUPIN KNEW SOMETHING HAD HAPPENED TO JAMIE THE MOMENT SHE RETURNED. The girl burst into the compartment and slammed the door behind her, her face and ears twinged a pretty shade of red, her head bowed. He was sure if she hadn't pulled her hair away from her face she would have used the dark strands as curtains to hide her embarrassed state.

"What happened?" He sighed wearily, last time Jamie had looked this embarrassed she put two sixth year boys in the hospital wing.

"Nothing!" She squeaked looking absolutely frazzled, her hazel eyes glowing with simmering rage or was is fear. It was hard to tell what she was feeling sometimes.

"Jamie," he began to scold but she shook her head rapidly. "What happened?"

"Nothing! Nothing happened!"

"Jamie, you currently look like you're related to a tomato, what happened?"

She opened her mouth to respond but before she could, Sirius burst into the compartment quickly followed by Peter, both fully dressed in their uniform. Remus had quickly changed into his own uniform while he was alone.

"Do you know who we just saw?" Sirius crowed taking his seat next to Remus, effectively ending Remus' inquiry. He saw Jamie sigh in relief, hiding her face in her hands.

He will find out eventually.

Hopefully had nothing to do with someone seeing her in her knickers a second time in less than a year.

He looked her over again.

He doubted it, if her face was anything to go by.

Sirius wrapped his arms around his bicep and tugged, bringing his attention back to him. Sirius looked as stunning as ever, with his shoulder length black hair and impossibly grey eyes, like the moon. He preened beneath Remus's stare before he launched into a full tirade of him and Peter running into Severus Snape on their way back from the bathroom.

Or Snivellus as they had taken to calling him, due to his unfortunately long nose that tended to drip when he got worked up.

Remus can't quite remember when he and his friends had decided to single the Slytherin out. With everyone else it was just wrong place right time. With Snape they went out of their way to catch him off guard.

He tried to recall a specific reason, surely the bastard was this vile, hateful thing that also tended to single them out, but what really had their hackles rising.