Chapter 22

Xia Ziyan’s resume is really pretty. He has work experience and the school is not bad. It is still an Alpha. Alpha is inherently superior to Beta and Omega, with high ability talents and strong ability to handle things. It is precisely because Alpha is inherently good that many companies are more willing to recruit Alpha.

It’s just that most people are Beta, and many Alpha are in the military and politics. Although not every Alpha can mix well, but some companies value Alpha more.

Therefore, when HR saw Xia Ziyan’s resume, he called him for an interview.

Online interview is one thing, and you have to interview in person. After all, the job is not from home. In the future, you will have to travel to other planets and you will have to see me.

“Yes.” Xia Ziyan made an appointment with HR.

Xia Ziyan has already applied for drugs to turn the tail into legs, even if the doctor tells Xia Ziyan to use those drugs less, it is three-point poison. But Xia Ziyan didn’t think so. The most important thing was that he chased Ye Haisheng first. After that, he would take less medicine.

After the newborn tail became legs, it was different from before.

When Xia Ziyan walked on her legs, she felt that her legs were soft and a little tingling. It must be because he was remodeled, the tail is not stiff enough, and the newborn legs are not used to walking. Practice a lot and it will be fine.

Just as Xia Ziyan contacted to walk, the light brain rang.

Xia Ziyan picked up the unfamiliar number. Maybe he was from the Mermaid Conservation Association, or another nobleman who knew he was a mermaid.

“Hey, hello.” Xia Ziyan still behaved very gentle, as if he really was a gentle person.

“Xia Ziyan.” The person at the other end of the light brain asked.

“Yes.” Xia Ziyan replied.

The person on the other end of the light brain hung up, and applied for the video again.

Xia Ziyan connected it without thinking about it. Why didn’t he connect? He is a mermaid. If there is someone from Shanghai, he can find someone from the Mermaid Conservation Association.

The video call was connected, but before three seconds passed, the person on the other end of the light brain hung up.

That man was the noble Alpha who was carried by the robot from the battlefield to the hospital. He bit his lip hard and his face was pale. How could this happen?

Yu Qing, Mrs. Lei, the ambiguous subject has undergone a mermaid transformation operation…

The nobleman Alpha’s eyes were bloodshot. He was tired from working overtime, so how could he wake up? It doesn’t matter if you change your body, your body is occupied by someone, and the other party has undergone a mermaid transformation operation, which forced the student who had promised to be with him to go to the Genetics Administration.

It doesn’t matter whether the schoolboy is a mermaid or not; it doesn’t matter whether the schoolboy has concealed it; the key is how the person occupying his body can do that, the other party must have hurt the schoolboy severely.

The gentle smile of the schoolboy appeared in his mind. The schoolboy didn’t like him that much, but it didn’t mean that the schoolboy wouldn’t try with him.

“Damn it!” The noble Alpha punched the hospital bed. The matter was a foregone conclusion. How would he change it?

Now can only adapt to current status, take good care of body, and make meritorious deeds.