Chapter 48

Mother Lei was consciously wronged. Mrs. Lei and Mrs. Lei were both on Yu Qing’s side. It was inevitable that when they returned to the house, they would say a few more words with their husbands.

“Since my father said that the medicine he prepared is good, it is really good.” Father Lei knew how much he disappointed Mr. Lei. Originally, his father wanted him to reach a higher position, but because of what happened in the first place, he His father dare not, for fear that he will harm more people.

Father Lei did not dare to pray for a higher position, nor did he dare to go to the battlefield with his wife again. They should live in a safe place, safe and secure, and don’t mess with others.

“Etiquette, cooking…the strong don’t need these.” Father Lei said seriously, “If he is a senior pharmacist, if not, as long as he can formulate a very effective medicine, then he will be proud. Others have to ask him to prepare medicine.”

So Yu Qing doesn’t need to understand those things, and there is no need to know everything.

Lei’s father can tolerate his wife’s shortcomings, even if his wife’s food is not delicious, he eats with gusto. Perhaps it is precisely because of this that his wife has confidence, and his wife always cooks from time to time, so he can only eat.

In fact, after eating for a long time, Lei’s father really doesn’t want to eat those things, so he can only ask his wife to cook less in the name of caring for his wife. But Lei’s mother didn’t know, she thought that her husband just cared about her purely.

It’s not that Lei’s father said that as far as his wife’s cooking skills are concerned, he really can’t teach others.

“I need, I am weak!” Lei Mu pursed his lips.

“We have been married for many years, don’t do this again.” Father Lei said, “You are wronged, and others are wronged. Even at home, you have to pay attention to it. Don’t you like perfection so much?”

Father Lei couldn’t help but say what was in his heart, and worried that his wife would have trouble finding his daughter-in-law. The old man obviously valued Yu Qing very much, and Yu Qing was recognized by the Chu family again. Compared with Yu Qing, the wife who had long been disliked by his in-laws was even less dominant.

“Well, after they hold the wedding banquet, we will go back.” Lei’s father comforted his wife.

“Can’t you stay in Emperor Star?” Lei Mu hoped that Father Lei could be transferred to Emperor Star, not on a remote planet. If it was Emperor Star, he might be able to climb up.

“Don’t think about it, me, this is the way it’s been in this life.” Father Lei said.

“It’s all because of me…” Mother Lei felt sad when she thought of these things, and felt that Grandpa Lei was too ruthless.

“It’s because of you, but also because of me, because I value love too much and the marriage between us.” Father Lei said, “Look, my parents don’t care about our affairs, let’s not care about Leimeng and them. .”

“Didn’t I take the initiative to learn?” Lei Mu frowned.

“That’s your initiative. Mom didn’t tell you what to do.” Father Lei always saw that his wife was too strong, and his wife was also a noble, but it was a declining noble. Many declining aristocrats are like that. They are obviously no longer able to do so, but they still show off all kinds of things and want face.

Lei’s father fell in love with Lei’s mother back then, and he has long been able to accept the shortcomings of the other party. He can’t completely change the shortcomings of his wife, because if they are all changed, it is not the person he likes.