Chapter 57

For a person like Qin Mian, even if he has a bad life, he expects others to have a bad life. If he has a good life himself and hopes that others will have a bad life, then he will be able to stand in front of others and show off how well he is.

Qin Mian didn’t like Yu Qing just as he didn’t like Yu Ren. Even if Yu Qing did not admit his identity, Qin Mian did, but Yu Qing did not admit it. It just so happened that Ye Haisheng felt that Yu Ren was a very ruthless person. On Ye Haisheng’s head.

Even if Yu Qing didn’t step on Ye Haisheng, Qin Mian thought so, he believed Ye Haisheng must think so too.

Ye Haisheng did not receive the invitation from Raymond and Yu Qing to the wedding banquet. He couldn’t get in, and he didn’t. He just hides in the house and drinks alcohol. He is not with Qin Mian or Xia Ziyan. He just stays alone in another apartment.

Yu Qing is Yu Ren, Ye Haisheng thinks so, he doesn’t believe that Yu Ren is dead. He doesn’t want to watch Yu Qing marry someone. Yu Qing can prepare medicines, and he can also prepare very good medicines. Like Yu Ren, he has a high talent in medicine. How could he not be alone.

“I’m not good, I’m not right…” Ye Haisheng sneered. If Yu Ren showed a little more back then, let everyone know that Yu Ren can formulate better medicine, then they can be together.

Ye Haisheng also knew that this was an extravagant hope. Maybe Yu Ren didn’t have such a strong ability back then. It was only after suffering outside that he forced him to be strong and became what he is now. Yu Qing didn’t show off in front of Ye Haisheng. The more Yu Qing was like this, the more Ye Haisheng couldn’t forget.

People, that’s it. If you don’t get it, you think it’s the best, and the more you worry about it.

Ye Haisheng missed Yu Qing very much, thinking how nice they would be if they could be together. It’s a pity that they can’t be together anymore. What Ye Haisheng does is nothing better than Raymond, even if he works hard now… But he is a businessman, not a member of the military, and he is not as good as Raymond. The Lei family has many years of experience. Accumulation, that is not something that the Ye family can catch up casually.

Ye Haisheng turned on Guangnao and used his affectionate trumpet to send a message: He is still alive and married, but the bridegroom is not me.

“How can I not compare to him?”

“Yes, I’m not as powerful as he is.”

“Not as rich as he is!”

“The power level is not as high as him!”

“But I really love you.”

Ye Haisheng sent a lot of words on his trumpet, one sentence by one message, and several sentences at once.

Those who followed Ye Haisheng’s trumpet soon saw the news from Ye Haisheng. The reason why those people have been paying attention to this account is because they feel the sweetness and sourness of love on this account… little by little, what they see is this process.

Married? is it today?

Those people will pick it up. There are indeed many people who get married today. Among them, the most famous are Raymond and Yu Qing. No matter how famous entertaining stars are, they are no better than those with strong abilities and those with exhausted military exploits.

“Is it Mr. Raymond Ray?”

“Oh, you are not Ye Haisheng, are you?”

“If it’s really Ye, vomit!”