Chapter 54

After Yu Qing and Chu Yuan had a pleasant chat, two bottles of potions were sold. According to Yu Qing, the previous preparations have not yet passed the shelf life, which means that the shelf life is not long, which is about two years. Unlike those newly formulated medicines, some have a shelf life of up to ten years. .

As for some pharmacists, they say that the shelf life of medicines is hundreds of years…In fact, few pharmacists’ medicines have been left for so many years.

Chu Yuan was in a good mood, so he directly transferred the money to Yu Qing, and the tens of millions were just set aside.

Yu Qing thinks that the medicines prepared before can still be sold, which is great!

Chu Yuan thought, it happened that the little friend wanted to buy, and the money paid by the little friend, you are welcome.

Master Chu was very happy to see them getting along so well, and he didn’t say much about Chu Sanye. In the eyes of Mr. Chu, the one who sever the relationship is severing the relationship. It is impossible to care about Third Master Chu any more. Don’t care about the third son, and ruin the family relationship with other people. This is not worthwhile.

At the dinner table, no one talked about the Chu family’s third room. Everyone enjoyed this meal.

When Yu Qing and Raymond got in the car on the way to Lei’s house, Yu Qing still sighed with Raymond, “Pharmaceuticals are so profitable.”

“Yes.” Raymond nodded. This is not the first time my sweetheart has said this. The medicine is so profitable, and it depends on whether the pharmacist can formulate efficient medicine. If it cannot be prepared, it is of no use.

Ye Family, since Qin Mian’s miscarriage, his mood has become worse. Fortunately, Ye Haisheng feels a little guilty towards him.

When Qin Mian went to Xia Ziyan at the time, he didn’t even think that something really happened. At most, he was pretending to have fetal gas. He didn’t expect that the child was so unbelievable, and that Xia Ziyan really dared to confront him tit for tat.

What if Ye Haisheng feels guilty towards Qin Mian, there are still other people outside, and he didn’t let Xia Ziyan stay in the company anymore, but arranged Xia Ziyan in another place.

Some nobles are just a wife at home, and there are many little lovers outside. Ye Haisheng didn’t worry that Qin Mian was making too much trouble, and the Qin family couldn’t make Qin Mian making too much trouble.

No, Madam Qin told him when she came to see Qin Mian.

“Alpha, I’m very energetic. I really want someone outside. Just open one eye and close one eye.” Mrs. Qin’s husband has a lover outside, and the lover also gave birth to a child.

Mrs. Qin didn’t bother to find her husband’s lovers outside, because it was useless at all, and it would only make her husband tired of her even more. So what she has to do is to manage everything in the family well and become a good helper. If the husband wants the illegitimate child to transform the adult fish and raise it at home, then raise it.

The Qin family doesn’t lack that little money, and Mrs. Qin doesn’t mind, as long as the lovers don’t come home.

It’s not that Mrs. Qin is not jealous, but sometimes jealousy is useless. It’s better to take good care of everything in her hands.

“First raise your body, children, there will be more.” Mrs. Qin advised, “That Xia Ziyan… will not last for a long time.”

Originally, Xia Ziyan was almost with Yu Qing, and Yu Qing and Yu Ren looked almost exactly the same. Mrs. Qin didn’t think Ye Haisheng would stay with Xia Ziyan for a long time. Most of Ye Haisheng was just playing, and a period of time passed.