Chapter 5: Confession

Yeojin watched as her oh so gullible sister fell asleep. Kinda creepy if you ask me but it's important for the god damn storyline.

"Hyeju! Wake the fuck up" The 17 year old whispered as she slapped the other's arm

Hyeju looked at her like she's planning to murder her. Yeojin pointed at the others who are now all asleep so they can continue their plan

They both stood up without making a noise. Yeojin went ahead to grab some stuff that they might possibly need while Hyeju decides to bring the innocent Kim Choerry in to their shenanigans.

"We have to go. Now!"

Choerry immediately stands up and comes with Hyeju and Yeojin without question. She was too tired to notice that the other girls were sleeping on the ground.

They ran. They ran like their damn lives depended on it. Choerry and Hyeju didn't even notice that they were running around barefoot on the streets.

After running like a full three miles as to what Yeojin feels like it, they finally reach the storage unit that Hyeju was talking about. Mind you that Choerry was with them and still doesn't know what's going on.

"So... is anyone gonna tell me what's going on?" Choerry suddenly spoke while they were walking around trying to find which one is theirs

"Yeojin, will you please explain to her what's going on" She said as they continue walking

"Oh like the part where we sorta kidnapped her so that it won't only be the two of us who gets in trouble? Gladly." She said with complete and utter happiness on her face

"Jungeun" Jiwoo whispered to the person right next to her. "Hmm?"

"I'm not the only one seeing that weird ass lookin robot thing right?"

"You're not alone Jiwoo"

So yeah, there's a creepy lookin Ultron rip off robot right infront of them. It really is a lot to take in.

"Would you look at that, the creators doesn't notice their own creation. You may not recognize me but I definitely do."

It came closer to Sooyoung and Jinsoul to make it clear that it was talking to the both of them.

"Third year college and the two of you had an idea of breaking the "Robot Takeover" conspiracies. It truly was an amazing idea. Neither one if you didn't even think that it was possible and yet you still tried. Two years of hard work and you finally made a functioning A.I. You gave it an acronym as its name"

"Made Of Basic Intelligence Under Santera"

Both Jinsoul and Sooyoung said that along with the robot thingy. I really don't know what to call it. It just looks weird.

"What did they just say?" Jiwoo asked to get some clarification from the strange acronym the three just said.

"They said made of basic intelligence under Santera" As Jungeun said that the more she realized that maybe her marriage should have failed two weeks in.

"Santera like the tequila?" Haseul asked "well judging by the fact that it was named by Sooyoung and Jinsoul, yes." Replied Jungeun

"You already created the mind, so all that's left is create the body."

As the ghastly figure said that, the two people that it was talking to suddenly remembered that they never got to build the body. They both shut down the project when the government somehow heard of it.