Chapter 7: Abuse

"ARE YOU FUCKING SHITTING ME? YOU PUNCHED OUR KID" Jiwoo said with her voice full of anger

"SHE'S A FUCKING BRAT. SHE NEEDED TO BE DISCIPLINED" Sooyoung talked back

Now before you get all mad with our dearest Ha Sooyoung, it's better to understand how she's acting now if you know her past.

Let's get started shall we?

Sooyoung was always pressured to be best of the best ever since she was little. Though her parents were not in any kind of financial trouble, she was always neglected.

At the ripe age of 14, Sooyoung found out that she was an accident. It explained a lot to her. How she never got the love that she deserves and how none of her parents even gives her a single glance.

They never wanted her, but she always wanted them.

She worked so hard to be smart to the point where she got to skip the 9th grade. But still, her parents wouldn't give a shit.

One day, after she just got home, she saw her father with other mysterious men. Her father was holding a fat wad of cash.

"Sooyoung, get over here!" He demanded

She obeyed him and approached the table that they're sitting in "I'll let you have her for 24 hours if you leave me alone"

Ugh men, they're disgusting. Mind you that Sooyoung was still 15 when this happened.

The men took the offer without hesitation.

Those people beat her, tortured her, starved her, and almost killed her under 24 hours. Only for the soul purpose of it being fun. She had to take care of herself after she got home that day.

After graduating college, Sooyoung finally got to move out of her parents house. She got accepted in to Harvard so she had a dorm that she stayed in.

The day before the 1st day was when she met the love of her life. Kim Jiwoo.

Anyways, enough with the sad and maybe cringy back story. Let's go back to the present.

They were already home when the fight between the couple started. Hyunjin was in Hyeju's room helping with her sister's bleeding face.

"Maybe I should just leave" Hyeju said out of nowhere getting Hyunjin react with a wide eyed face

"You can't just leave. What about mom? She's the only one who cares for us you know that right?"

"Yeah but, leaving seems totally worth it" She replied with a sigh

Hyunjin stood up "You're not leaving" she said and walked towards the door

In that moment, where Hyunjin opened the door, their parents' fighting can be very clearly heard.

"You're welcome to stay if you want." Hyeju smirked, knowing that she's right and her sister isn't

"Where are we going?" Asked Yeojin

"Somewhere. Anywhere. Just not here" Haseul answered as she was running around the house, packing everything they need

"But we don't have... money" Heejin said popping out of nowhere while she was brushing her teeth

"Then we're going on road trip for god's sakes"

The two sisters looked at each other in confusion. "What's going on mom?" Asked the eldest

Haseul sighed at what she's about to say to her daughters "Something came back. Something came back from our past and now, we have to run away from it"

Silence. Well, until Yeojin started laughing and thus making her sister laugh with her.

"Yeah, you're funny mom. C'mon we're gonna watch a movie" Yeojin said as she wipes a tear from all the laughter

Heejin finished laughing "I'm gonna make popcorn. Mom, you should take a rest" she said as she went back to the bathroom to finish brushing her teeth.

At this point, Haseul doesn't even know what's real and what's fake anymore. Maybe this is all a dream that she needed to wake up from.

I mean who wouldn't think this is a dream?

A killer, revenge-driven robot from the past is now somehow back to destroy their lives. If this isn't a dream then, this may be a shitty story Haseul thought

"Mom" Heejin said, snapping her mother out of her long train of thoughts "are you going to bed or you gonna stay and watch the movie?"

"Uh no yeah, I think i'm gonna go to bed" Haseul said with a sweet and caring smile

"I mean, yeah is she cold? Maybe BUT is she sweet? hell yeah"

Vivi looks back to her daughter from the couch that she's resting on "why are you telling me this? Don't you have friends or something?"

"Oh my dear sweet mother, I can't tell them because it would be a sign of weakness. We don't want that"

"Alright," Her mother stood up, showing that she is interested in the conversation "who is this girl?"

"I'm not telling you that." Chaewon said with her arms crossed

"It's Hyeju isn't it?"

"Sweet lord and savior Nicki!" she gasped "how the hell did you figure that out"

"Sweetie, I don't know if you've noticed but you have a type"

"No I don't" Chaewon said as she remembers the crush that she had with Vanessa Doofenshmirtz from Phineas and Ferb. "Yeah ok maybe i do have a type"

"I can't give you advise but i do have to say that you should make the first move. Since you're the one who liked her in the first place"

Chaewon paused for a couple of minutes and that's when she realized that she definitely has no chance with someone like Hyeju.

While she was wallowing in her own sadness, her phone dinged.

You wanna go out for McDonalds?

It wasn't Hyeju. Just kidding, it's Hyeju.