Chapter 6: Together Once Again

"Hey Jinsoul," Vivi called out while she and Jiwoo were looking at the robot corpse. "Yeah?" The other asked while still focusing on opening the door.

"Can you come here for a sec? I think I found something. " She replied.

Jinsoul didn't even hesitate to give up on the door. There was clearly no hope of anything happening. "What did you find?"

"You see this thing here? It seems to me that it's mainly connected to the brain. Do you think that it could be important? " Vivi is 100% right in her theory, so everyone clap for her now.

"Well, it can connect to Mobius' inner mainframe if it still works." Jinsoul grabbed the screen wrist attachment thing and started to do some techie things.

(I don't know what it's called, so just imagine the thing that Captain Marvel had on the wrist part of her suit.)

While Sooyoung was trying to figure out the wires for the door, "HOLY FUCKING SHIT" was what Jinsoul suddenly screamed out. Of course, everyone looked at her since she might've done something stupid...

"YVES LOOK!"

Oh yeah, you don't know what that means for all of them. Jinsoul used to call Sooyoung "Yves" when they were really, really, really good friends.

"Did she just-" Jungeun whispered to Vivi. "That's right," said the other.

Upon realizing what she had just said, Jinsoul cleared her throat, "I mean, uhm... whatever all of you, just come here and look."

Out of all of the people in the room, Jinsoul and Sooyoung seem like the most complicated couple. They've never even been in a romantic relationship because it's just a very emotional and complicated friendship.

Moving on, it turns out that Jinsoul and Vivi were indeed right. The device is connected to Mobius' mainframe.

"Oh fuck yeah. That is so cool," said Sooyoung as soon as she saw what Jinsoul was talking about. "Wait a minute, what's that?"

"It looks like it's moving at 90 km/h, so it's probably a car. Maybe it's tracking it. "

"WATCH OUT!"

Well, that almost turned into road kill. Before the car hit them, Hyunjin got a hold of Hyeju and immediately ran off to the side.

2 points to Hyeju, 0 points to unfortunate events. I'm kind of seeing a pattern here that I'm not sure I quite like.

Hyunjin stood up from the ground where she and her sister fell. "Get up. We're finding our parents. "

Hyeju also stood up and went inside the car, sitting right next to the driver's seat. So right next to Hyunjin,

While they were all getting into the car, Yeojin noticed that Choerry was wearing shoes. Something she lacked when they left the house "Hey, you have shoes!"

"We went to a place that the Ha family owns. Did you really think they didn't have shoes there? "

They were enjoying the ride when Chaewon suddenly spoke, "Hey guys, are we just going to ignore the fact that the car that almost killed you had no driver?"

Hyunjin hit the breaks and all of them looked at Chaewon silently. "So... we're just going to ignore it..?"

"WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU SAY SOMETHING SOONER??" Heejin blurted out.

"I THOUGHT YOU GUYS KNEW" said Chaewon in a voice of disbelief.

"Oh my fucking god," Hyeju said, "are you sure that there's no driver?"