7. "Game on loser"

Richard

I was stumped. All I could think about was how Annabeth wanted to avoid me for awhile. That time at her work has to be something to do with it. She was right though. After I returned back here I had to have a wank, just thinking of being inside her, fucking Annabeth over and over. Each time I saw her now, all I could see was her naked form and what was worse; Elenor was forcing us to spend some time alone together. So much for Annabeth avoiding me.

Elenor and Tommy had gone out for the day whilst the parents from hell went to work. It was just us and the staff. I headed to the multipurpose court just to see, Annabeth in the shortest shorts I could have even imagined and a sports bra. I was already wanting a cold shower.

"Hey."

"Hey, ready to lose?" She asked with a smirk. Annabeth was clearly putting on an act as she refused to meet my eye but still challenged me. "I'm sorry? I don't see a mirror."

"Original." Annabeth deadpanned before throwing the ball. Her eyes finally locked on me, my bare chest mostly. She gulped, glanced further down and quickly shook her head.

"First to twenty one?" I asked with a smirk. Basketball was my sport. I loved it and played it all through high school. I even joined a team outside of school. I doubted that Annabeth could beat me. "Sounds good. Did Ellie tell you the bet we have?"

"That she did not."

"If you win I have to run through the next gathering naked. If I win, she does." I laughed, moving closer. I shouldn't have been thinking of the memory of Annabeth naked and wanting to see it again. "Is that wise? I mean you know your parents."

"And I know how good I am at basketball. Game on, loser."

Elenor was not kidding when she told me, Annabeth was competitive. She was good I had to give her that and it got harder to concentrate as sweat started dripping down her sexy ass body. "Half time." I grinned as the phone went off. We had been playing for half an hour now and it was twelve, fifteen to her. I was impressed to say the least. I had to up my game, and stop getting distracted by how hot she was.

"How did you and Ellie meet?" Annabeth asked me out of the blue before having a large gulp of her water. "She and your parents were staying at my family's hotel and your dad and mine turned out to be friends so..."

"They set you up?"

"Pretty much."

"Typical."

I didn't want to go further into this topic. It was only going to end badly. "Ready to go again?" I decided to ask instead. I loved seeing how Annabeth's face lit up. She gave me a cheeky grin and snatched the ball from me ready to go. "Oh no you don't. That's fouling." I laughed chasing after the strong woman in front of me who was quick to dash to the side before I got the ball.

"Too slow."

"It was me to start, Hope." I teased with a wicked smile. I only got a grin in return as she held the ball ready to shoot. I made sure to tower over her. "You've seen me as Hope. I have mad skills. I have skills with every type of pole and ball." That had me silent. Laughing she took the shot. Swish. "You little minx."

I suddenly had her over my shoulder and grabbed the ball, making sure I made a couple of baskets whilst she banged on my back helplessly. "Let me go, you cheat!"