Albedo is cheering you up (part 2)

• gender neutral reader
• ~ 650 words
• YouTube video from "mitsuvi": https://youtu.be/IbEn82luYLw
• slight mentions of s3x ig):

Now at peace, Albedo waved you off as it was time for you to go home. With your jacket clasped between your fingers, you offered him a quick smile before finally leaving the building.
Being back in the world only increased your desire to go back inside, since all the possible social interactions you could encounter brought you slight discomfort. Usually it shouldn't be a big deal, but right now, you wanted to cherish the memory of being comforted by the blond alchemist for as long as humanly possible. Any conversations could distract you from the beautiful moment.

And so you walked the streets of Mondstad with a surprisingly good mood. There was only one thing that could turn your day around again. And like the devil waiting for the right opportunity, cruel and bitter, there he was.

"My my, there you are~" Voice deep and husky like you remembered, he walked towards you. And all of a sudden you were like a small bird caught in a cage again, with no way of getting out. Your breath hitched in surprise, or maybe in fear. "I've been looking all over for you~", not a clue that you knew, he started the conversation like he had done so many times before, "You disappeared so abruptly yesterday, I was wondering where you went." He was lifting his arms in attempt to embrace you, a false gesture of comfort, and that close-eyed smile of his indicated he had indeed no idea what was bound to happen.
"No", you muttered, taking a step backwards, not looking him in the eye. "Oh?", he spoke utterly surprised, although his face quickly changed back to the smirk he wore so often. Leaning closer he whispered to you in a soft breathy voice: "You wanna go to bed, is that it?~"
Eyes widening, you did something you never thought you had the guts to. You pushed him in the chest, putting all the strength you could muster behind it.
With a loud bang Kaeya's back hit the cold stone path of Mondstad. To the sound, all passers-by turned heads to look at the scene. It seemed the Cavalry Captain was even more surprised by the act than you were. The expression plastered on his face was strangely satisfying. "No", you spoke more firmly this time, looking him dead in the eye.
"Hey hey...", he chuckled nervously, "Tell me what's going on...", slightly distressed, he got up halfway, but was interrupted.
"They said no, Kaeya" From behind you came Albedo. You hadn't gotten that far from his house, so it was no surprise he had noticed the scene take place.
"Ah~ I see what's happening here", the tall man now got fully up, brushing off the dust left on his clothing, and with it, the last bit of distress he was feeling. "You wanted to try someone new ey? I get it..." His conclusion was most likely based off the fact the Albedo hadn't bothered to put on his jacket before leaving his home.
Your face was covered in pure disgust as you looked at the man before you, who'd dare to accuse you of the very thing he had done himself. Albedo now summoned his sword, pointing it at the Cavalry Captain. "Careful now~", the latter playfully conveyed, "knowing you, you might end up destroying something, am I right?~" There was no getting rid of the smugness in his voice. You should've known sooner than to try dating this guy. So full of himself, naturally there was no place left for any significant other, neither you nor another.
"If you touch them again..." There was a dark aura surrounding Albedo, and his voice was more gruff than you were used to. At that moment, he seemed like an entirely different person.

"I would gladly destroy all of Mondstad if that means getting rid of you..."