Sultana-E-Misr, And Her Love

The following day, Aladdin and Yasmine's engagement was celebrated with full fanfare, and the citzens blessed them and wished them all the best for the new chapter in their lives.

Aladdin decided to go to Egypt to get his lovely fiancee a gift. Yasmine however, refused to let him go.

"Kaalechor, please. I want to spend more time with you," she said.

"You're anyway going to spend your entire life with me, Nakchadi," he replied, kissing her cheeks. "And it's just a matter of two days!"

Yasmine wasn't convinced, but she let him go and went off with Gulbadan to attend to the matters of the state.

After advising the four genies yet again, he hopped on the magic carpet and flew to Egypt. It took him just an hour and a half to reach the gates.

Everyone recognised him instantly, and shopkeepers tried to offer him free stuff. But he politely refused all the special treatment.

A soldier saw him, and immediately went to the palace to inform the queen, Adaya, about his arrival, to which she smiled and asked the soldier to escort Aladdin to the palace.

Aladdin wasn't prepared to face her again, reminding himself of the fiasco that had happened when he was disguised as Ali. He, Yasmine, and Zafar had come to Adaya's palace, and since the queen of Egypt had vowed to marry the first male stranger who walked into her court, she had tried to marry him. But luckily, she had gotten to know about his relationship with Yasmine earlier, forgiven him, and helped them with the Aatish-E-Aftab, the weapon that could make the sun come out from wherever it was hidden, and using it, they had managed to destroy Zafar's Gold Minar by making it melt with the sun's heat.

But still, he followed the soldier to the palace, which had more grandeur than it had last time.

"Salaam, Sultana Adaya," he greeted her.

"Oh, come on Aladdin! Are you still bothered by the past?" she asked. "We're friends. Just call me Ada."

He happily nodded. Adaya had changed a lot.

"Okay, Ada."

"I heard that you and Yasmine got engaged. But why are you here alone?"

"I actually came here to buy an engagement gift for her," explained Aladdin. "How are you, Ada? Have the people of Egypt been keeping well?"

Adaya nodded. "Now, you've visited after a long time. I need to introduce you to a special person."

"Who?"

"My fiance," she replied.

Aladdin congratulated her. He then remembered how she had said that she'd marry only if she found her true love, after she'd found out about his and Yasmine's relationship.

He followed her to a courtyard, where a stunning young man was talking to some ministers.

Aladdin recognised him immediately. He was Shehzada Firoz, the prince of Istanbul. He was known across continents for his charm and bravery, and had even been a potential suitor for Yasmine.

"Firoz," Adaya called out to him in a sweet tone.

Firoz turned to look at her, and sent the ministers away. He gave her a smile and walked towards her.

"What is it, my Ada?" he asked.

"I'd like you to meet an old friend of mine," she said, and gave him a quick intro to Aladdin. However, Firoz already knew about him.

"I'm happy for you," he told Aladdin. "Ada, he's our guest. We have to host him properly."

Adaya agreed with him.

Aladdin made himself comfortable in a chamber arranged for him in the palace. In the evening, he decided to go to the bazaar to buy Yasmine's gift.