An Eye-catching Scene

"Aqaa, I saw Hamid defending Mohsina from that shopkeeper," said Chacha. "I was one of the bracelets."

Aladdin patted the little genie on the head, and lounged on a couch.

"You have sharp sight, Chacha," he said. "I'm glad that you didn't interrupt their moment."

Chacha burst into laughter. Just then, Yasmine entered the room, looking pleased with herself.

"Kaalechor, the economy of the kingdom has grown tenfold!" she exclaimed in joy.

Her fiance looked at her with a blank face.

"What else did you expect will happen, considering that the people have such a fine ruler?" he asked.

"Am I supposed to take that as a compliment?" started Yasmine. Both of them began bickering, but somehow, both of them fell on the couch, with her on top of him.

Kehne ko jashn-e-bahara hain,
Ishq yeh dekh ke hairaan hai.
Phool se kushboo hafa hafa hain gulshan mein...
Chupa hain koi ranj fiza ki che mann mein...

"What song is this?" she asked, with a mischievous smile.

"It's not a song yet, but will definitely become one in the future!"

Yasmine didn't want to let him talk anymore. She crashed her lips into his, and they stayed in that position for some minutes, until Chacha broke them apart.

"Aqaa, please don't fall in love in front of me!" the genie cried, covering his face.

The couple frowned at him and left the room. Aladdin told Yasmine that he'd join her after talking to Hamid.

He walked through the endless hallways, and went into the garden.

"Ammi returned from the mosque a while ago, but where is this boy?" he thought.

He searched to and fro for his new friend.

He finally spotted Hamid near a beautiful fountain, and he seemed like he was waiting for someone. He was also holding a small box in his hand.

"What's he doing in the garden?"

Deep in thought, he hid behind a bush to spy on Hamid.

Five minutes later, Mohsina walked towards him with a confused look.

"Hamid, why did you call me here?"

"To give you this," he answered, and opened the box.

Inside was a beautiful bracelet.

Mohsina's eyes widened with astonishment.

"It's lovely!" she exclaimed. "But Hamid, you needn't have..."

"You weren't able to buy what you wanted because of the scuffle at the market. That's why, I bought this for you. Please Mohsina, don't refuse my gift."

"Thank you... so much. But wait, how do you know my name?"

"Ammi told me," he said.

Mohsina gave him a devilish smile and placed her hands on his shoulders, as stars sparkled in the twilight sky.

"Do not think that I'm naive," she said in a firm tone.

Before Hamid could react, she turned back with a toss of her hair and ran away.

"Man, what an impudent girl!" he thought.

Aladdin, who was still hiding behind the bush, had a passion for teasing flirting lads, but in Hamid's case, he decided not to, and returned to the palace.

But he just couldn't get the scene out of his head.