Ch. 12(Final)

Yutong stand at the door while leaning and crossing arm against his chest.....Yao sitting on the couch looking down and that photograph which was given by that old man place on the table. He told everything to his would be husband....what that old man told him "I'm scare Yutong! What if it's happens again...?"

Yao said in his low voice and Yutong look back at him "you scare....that what if he kill me again, right?" Yutong come close and sit beside Yao "you think....I am a weak person who can easily defeated!" Yao shook his head listening Yutong "I trust you more than myself! But....(he paused for a moment and look down)

But what if you get hurt somehow....then how WE survived?" Yao hugs Yutong dearly and start crying....that old man also standing there and come close to them "Only one thing can stop him..." he said and Yao look at him "what is it?" that old man told them.....how to stop Kek.

"We have to find his coffin box....(taking out an ancient dagger) and put this dagger to his heart 's place...." Both looking at that dagger "how you know about it? And where you found it??" Yutong feel suspicious "because....(he paused for a sec) because I'm the one who told him about you...MY PRINCE!"

That old man kneel down in front of Yao....which make both shocked "that time, he wants my daughter....and for saving my daughter's life, I showed him your picture" he said feeling guilty and Yao angrily stood up "for saving your daughter's life.....you sell my pride! (spits in his face) SHAME ON YOU.....!!! YOU CALL YOURSELF, FATHER?

If a father is like you.....then I'm happy that I have no father's love in my life" Yao shout on him and crying holding Yutong's arm "I know, I did wrong to you.... that's why God punish me and took my daughter away from me. That monster kill her in front of meeee...nnnn...aaamnnmmmm" old man cries after remembering his daughter.

"God punished me for the mistake I did. but i have to repent my mistake" old man wipes his wet eyes and looked at Yutong "I will help you to punish that sinner for his actions...." He said and go from there....Yao look at Yutong with moist eyes "I am scare!" Yutong chuckle and give crown kiss to Yao "don't be, I know you trust me.......and your trust is important for me....nothing else I want (wiping tear) don't think too much....and go get ready for becoming mine!" Yutong kisses Yao's lips.

Yao smile then go from there.....when Yao vanished from Yutong's sight, he stood up and call someone "did you find....what I told you earlier?" Yutong asked and smirked "I'm ready for you!" Yutong inwardly said then also go from there.

*******

The Fort was beautifully decorated and everything is ready

The Fort was beautifully decorated and everything is ready.....priest also standing there and waiting for our couple arrival. Guests and relatives arrive there. And some of them sadly walking here and there in the venue....because they missed their family members which they lost here.

Mr. Bai want to delay the wedding but Mrs. Zhan don't want to delay.....that's why she insist to his husband....if this wedding get delay or maybe cancel, Yao going to blame her and thinking it's all her planning. Mrs. Zhan was a master of brainwashing, and once again Mr. Zhan came easily into her words.