Ch. 4

Yao was still sobbing while sleeping and mumble his mother name.....why she left him alone in this world. "Mom...I miss you so much mom!" Yao said inwardly meantime, one beautiful figure appear there and that figure cares Yao hair dearly and gave him crown kiss. 

Yao snap open his eye and tear drop from his beautiful eyes "mom...is it really you?" Yao said in his sobbing and that figure hug him dearly "yes..." that figure said and Yao hug her tightly and burst out of tear.

"Why did you do this to me? why you leave me mom? no one loves me here, they only scold me, hurt me and...and ...and" Yao didn't complete his word because that figure.....wipes his tear and said "everything will be fine, because I'm here with you"

Then that figure also hugs Yao dearly.....and a minute later that figure start undressing Yao......other shocked and try to push her away but that figure.....tighten his grip on his wrist and Yao struggle hard......then that figure pull him from the bed and jump over his body.

"AAAHHH.....No...no...stop....AAahhhh......uhhh.....noooo......some......one .....help me.... please....yu.....Yutong!!!!!!" Yao scream in and snap open his eye, he startled and breathe heavily, he look here and there and found nothing.....he was alone in room. Yao once again start crying out of his lungs and.....didn't understand what is going on here? and few time later sleep take over him.

******

Next morning Yutong doing back forth in his room because last night.....he call Yao but other didn't pick his phone......and Yutong also knew about his mother in law's nature. That's because he worry about Yao "Yutong! Dear are you ready or not.....please hurry up baby, we're getting late" Mrs. Bai voice Yutong while wearing her earings.

Today is very important day for both Zhan and Bai family because today they were going on wedding shopping. Because there wedding is in next week..... Yutong come down and greet with his parents, then they all go for shopping.

******

At shopping mall

Mrs. Zhan buy all expensive dresses for his beloved son in law Yutong....and on the other side Mrs. Bai buy light delicate and beautiful dresses for Yao...in which he feel comfortable and relax. "This was no special clothes, but it okay, you give anything to Yao....and remember one thing whatever you gave him, he alway look like cheap" Mrs. Zhan taunt Yao and Mrs. Bai frown that how could a mother say like this.

"Say whatever you want to.....but remember, one day Yao become my son's life....then I show you how to respect and cherish a beautiful boy like him" Mrs. Bai inwardly think and go to buy something else "Mom! are you okay, or something happens to you?" Yutong asked to his mother seeing her angry face.....and time to time checking his phone, because he was waiting for Yao....who didn't arrive yet.

*******

Other side Yao who was in shower.....he silently stand under the shower.....and washroom is fully covered with fog because of the hot water......which falling on his bare body. Yao turn off the shower and come in front of the mirror.....he wipes water droplets from mirror with his palm.....and looking at his sad face in mirror which having red eye. It's look like blood was in his eyes.

Meantime, his phone rings.....Yao take deep breath then cover his body with bathrobe and come outside of the washroom.....he sits on bed and wipes his wet hair.....then again his phone ring. Yao only thinking about last night event.....what was that and why it hovering over him. And most important thing.....what happened if Yutong know about this.

Rrrrrrrrrrrr........Rrrrrrrrrrr........

"hello...." Yao said but remain silent for while.

"Yao .....Yao....are you there....Yao?"

"........"

"Cat ...did I I...."

"Yuto...mmmmm....nnnmm!!" Yao didn't complete his word and cry out of his lungs....Yutong feels ache in his heart without wasting time he cut the call and rush to Yao.

Mrs. Bai didn't understand what sudden happen to his son.....because he didn't left without saying anything to his mother. But she don't wanna bother anyone, so she cough looking at her husband "Ahem! don't you think too much.....just buy anything whatever you like" she said and smile cutely at her husband.

Then other member were also buy clothes......which they want for wedding ceremony. And after that they take lunch together but Yutong and Yao didn't come to join them. Mrs Zhan feel something suspicious but she smile and continue her lunch.

*******

Other side Yao is still sit on his bed... meantime, one servant knock his room door "Master..? Mr. Bai come here to see you" then he leave from there when no one reply from inside the room.

"It's been many hours he didn't come out from the room.....neither for breakfast nor for lunch....we all were worry about our Master......because last night one other servant said, that he were heard weeping sound from his room" servant said and Yutong run toward Yao room. Yutong silently look at Yao's room...he sigh deeply then knock.

"Yao....?"

Knock....! knock.....!

"Yao...? babe!.....it's me.....Yutong"

Knock....! knock...! knock....!!

"......."

"Yao....! Whatever in your heart, just say to me... don't think its day or night... don't think who is yours who is outsider......Yao! If there is any problem......if you feel that something is not right......then tell me" Yutong try to console his lover "Remember, that you have such a friend in this world....to whom you can tell all your words" Yutong said in his weak voice but other didn't reply anything.

Yutong about to leave from there......door nobe turn and door open "Yutong...!" Yutong turn back and without wasting time Yao hug him dearly and start crying.....Yutong startled but he strongly hold him and enter inside the room......Yutong make Yao to sit on bed comfortably...he hurriedly take glass of water and gave to Yao.

Few minutes later Yao tell everything while sobbing to Yutong......about his last night and how his stepmother scold him. Yutong clinch his fist in his anger, and still consoling Yao.....he was very angry on Yao's mom behaviour.

There was a strange silence in the room and only the wind was blowing......curtains were waving......that two people sitting in the room while hugging each other.....but no-one say anything. Suddenly a cold wind blows and Yao shiver a little.....Yutong looked at his beloved "you okay?" Yutong asked and other slowly nod.

Yutong lift Yao's chin "may I...?" Yutong looking lovingly at him and other shyly smile.....then gave permission to his storm to hit him hard......Yao wants to get drenched in this storm today!!

✨✨✨✨

Long time no see...right? hehe....😅 I'm sorry for delay, please enjoy while reading 🥰😁

I'm sorry for my mistake 🙏

Thank you 💕💘