Ch. 9

First of all, thank you so much my dear SHIJIE ❤️ @aairanoornoor 😘 for helping me in his story. You're the best ❣️

🌿🍁🌿🍁🌿

After dinner Yutong gesture Yao to come on the rooftop.....because that time Yao run from there and Mr. Bai catch Yutong. And causes of that their romantic moment spoil by Yutong's own father......

Yao didn't react on Yutong's gesture and keep talking to his mother in law....ignoring his fiance. Yutong sigh then silently take his hand under the table.....and start rubbing Yao's thigh while touching his private part.....which make other feels sudden jolt in his body "AaaHh!" Yao yelled out and stand up.

"What happened dear?" Mrs. Bai asked and everyone looked at Yao "eh...uh....i...i...I'm feeling tired, good night guys!" Yao hesitatingly makes excuse then left immediately.....Yutong chuckle lightly then he leave from there and go to rooftop......while texting Yao.

"Meet me on the rooftop.."

few second later...*beep*

"I can't....your mom is with me"

*buzzz*

"Then ready for the consequences...."

*beep*

"No! Wait!....(biting nail) okay fine! I'm coming...."

Yao sit on the bed and sigh "what to do...? what to do...?" He keep thinking and Mrs. Zhao asked what happened? Yao shook his head with smile.....but inside his mind, Yao feeling nervous. On the other side Yutong also thinking how to start with Yao.....coz he want Yao, feel his love.

******

When everyone sleep in their room........Yao silently comes out from his room and start walking on stairs......when Yao was in middle of the stairs "aishtaqat-li-aljamala?" someone whispered and abruptly grab his leg.....which make other fall "aahh!!" and that person start pulling him down. Yao was so frightened.....he try to free himself by all his might (Y....Yu...Yutongggggg.....!!!" He scream Yutong name, but no one hear him.

Yao leg was hurting and he was dragging outside from the Fort......his body was bleeding heavily like hell....!

On the rooftop Yutong was waiting for Yao. He doing back and forth on the roof but suddenly his heartache "what's happening to me?" he didn't understand it......but he startled when he was heard Yao's scream. Yutong come near the edge of roof......and shocked to see, that something having black smoke around it....dragging Yao outside the Fort.

"YAO!!!! oh my God! Yaooooooo.......!!!!!!"

Yutong become panic and he without thinking jump on the rooftop "Yutong!!!" Mr. Bai shocked to see his son's action.....he also run outside the Fort after telling his wife and Yutong's in law. on the side......Yutong somehow manage to not get killed while jumping on the rooftop and hurriedly rush toward Yao.

 "leave me!!....aaahhh.....he....hel..p....! som...somebody....aaarrrrhhhhh.....hel.....lpp...yu....yut...nooo....aah...hhhrrrr.....uummm...."

Yao screaming and struggling but that entity stop....then jump on the Yao's body and grab a spear from near statue and was to stabbed on Yao. Yutong come and pull Yao in his arms "you okay?" Yutong hold him very tight and other.....shivers badly in his cries. Everyone come there and asked what happened? Yutong told them everything..... what he saw a minute ago.