Ch. 2

The resort was very beautiful from inside as well as outside, it was surrounded by beautiful garden having some beautiful flower...... and it's look like God come down on earth, and paint this garden from his own hand.

 and it's look like God come down on earth, and paint this garden from his own  hand

Slowly they both enter inside the resort hotel......and it was constructed using floor-to-ceiling bronze-tinted glass and metal, Yao looking here and there and enjoying resort's beauty.......then he saw that there's no people them, except our sweet couple.......Yao feels little scare. Yutong lean at other's ear "no one will bother us.....here!!" Yutong whisper which make Yao frown "what you mean by that.....BAI YUTONG?" Yao glare at him but he still feels scare.

"Scare...?"

"....."

Yutong look down and smile lightly....then he looked at Yao "let's go from here...." Yutong said and about to take his step ahead.....Yao hold his hand "without dinner! I'm not going anywhere....!!" Yao said and Yutong turn back to him "and what about desert!!" Yutong wink "after dinner.." Yao whisper with blushes face.

Yutong knows that Yao is famous and he does not like crowds.....he likes simplicity, so Yutong booked the entire resort only for his.....so would be wife. "Let's have dinner first! and after that I plan something special for you" Yutong said and pull chair for Yao, then waiter placed all Yao's favorite food and specially his favorite dessert.

Yutong pour red wine and both start their dinner with sip of wine. "it's all so beautiful, thank you for coming in my life.....and tell me one thing, when you plan all of this?" Yao asked and Yutong hold Yao's hand then place kiss on back of his hand "actually! thank you! for being my life......sometime it's seem that God made our relationship" Yutong said and they both drawn in each other eyes.

Musicians play quite romantic tune.......for making their moment memorable. Meantime, Yutong pull Yao's  hand and asked him for dance with him in this tune, and Yao reject it with smirk and Yutong's inner beast understand, what Yao want from him.

"Cat...I have something special for you....and I'm going to make this night more memorable" Yutong said and make Yao blindfold then pick him up in bridal way......then he take him upstairs to that room which he booked for themselves. Yutong come inside the room and make Yao stand....then he open his blindfold.

Yao blink his eyes and widen when he sees

Yao blink his eyes and widen when he sees......that beautiful room which Yutong book only for Yao. He look at Yutong who stand there leaning on the other side of wall "How's my surprise?"

Yao look the room's beauty and it touches his heart.....because this room is quite simple but so beautiful, it gave Japanese Vibe which is so important and attached with Yao.....because his grandmother from Japanese family! and he really love her and miss her a lot.

Other side of wall have big glass window.....and from there you can see entire city. Yao about to turn back Yutong come and cage him from behind.

"How does you know about my everything....without saying me anything?"Yao said and turn toward Yutong and put his head on his board chest. "When the string of the heart are connected, there is no need to say anything" Yutong said and lift other chin then kiss Yao's soft lips.....slowly this gentle kiss turn into hungry one.

"Uhh...umm..hhh" Yao moan in their kisses and Yutong pick him up and slowly place him on the bed without breaking the kiss "yu....ahh....yuto...umm....nnn..." Yao enjoy the pleasure when Yutong slowly reach at Yao's slender neck and leave some bites mark "ahh...hh" Yutong stop for a moment and let Yao take some air.

"You don't have any shooting tomorrow, do you?"

"why..?"

"coz I'm going to gave you some hickeys today...." Yutong smirk and Yao pulled him for a stremy kiss....he kisses Yutong passionately "um...unhh...mm" and moan beautifully. Yutong smile while enjoying his beloved.

"Today I found out why people see the moon at night" Yutong said and Yao question "why?" then he kiss on Yao soft cheek and say "Because the moon looks more beautiful in the night, and lovely as you......and it feels great to see this personal moon of mine!" Yao shyly turn his face to other side.

"Don't have to say anything to loved ones...." Yutong said and start opening Yao's shirt.....then his chest visible to him.....Yutong can't control himself and start giving rain of kisses on other's chest. "Aammhh....uuhhh..." Within in minute room is filled with Yao's sexy moan, he was enjoying his fiance love and pleasure which Yutong give him.

Yutong look up and found Yao is still closing his eyes tightly..... Yutong smirk and slowly goes down.....he place kiss on Yao's abdomen, and then his manhood.... which is hide under the his clothes "ah... noooooo!!" Yao become frighten and sit up....he hugs his knee close to his chest "what happened...?"

"I'm little bit scare...what if...."

"Ssh... it's okay! I'm not forcing you...so just relax" Yutong politely said and Yao hugs him "I'm sorry...." Yao said in his moist eyes and Yutong place kiss on his forehead "don't be...but promise me! after wedding you allow me....to build up that trust which I didn't build up now!!" Yutong said.

Yao widen his eyes in shock and kiss Yutong forcefully..... "mm...uhh...nn" Yutong try to break but other kissing him passionately..... which make Yutong losses his control on his body....!!!!

💕💕💕

It's not complete yet.....wait until my next update....🤭🤭

I'm sorry for my mistake 🙏🙏

Thank you ❤️