part 22

Sid- you want me to take you for granted??

S- thoda bhot....

Sid- kaisi ladki ho tum....

S- for granted lena bura thodi h... positive wala....

Sid- yeh positively for granted kisi ko lete h... zara seekhaogi....

S- matlab confidence ho na... ki m kahi nhi jane wali... aise thoda bhot granted to le sakte h.... it felt good ki tumhe kisi pr itna trust h ki woh tumhe kabhi chod ke nhi jaega....

Sid- really shehnaaz....

S- haa but it doesn't mean you stop loving that person and stop caring about that person.... for granted bhi usey le sakte h jisse bhot jyada pyaar krte h....

Sid- that means i can do that with you....

Shehnaaz smile.

Sid- but i can't.... i can never take you for granted because i love you so much and it scares me...

Shehnaaz hugged him.

S- i love you too...

Sid- shehnaaz...

She backed off and facepalm herself. By mistake her ice cream fell on his shirt.

S- sorry...

She said holding her ears. He shook his head and smile. Shehnaaz pick up tissue to clean his shirt but he take it from her hand and wiped her face. Shehnaaz look away hiding her blush.

Next day....

Shehnaaz was still sleeping but sidharth was already up. He was just looking at her from last some time. He can spend his whole life by just staring at her. Shehnaaz slowly open and he pretend to be slept. She look at him and smile. She saw the time and get up with a jerk.

S- ohhh shit... 10 baj gye.... sidharth... utho jaldi....

Sid- good morning baby...

S- 10 baj gye h...

Sid- idhar udhar bhi dekh lo hum ghar pe nhi h...

S- ohh haa... m bhi na... kitni dumb hu... acha phir bhi utho...

Sid- hmmm...

They get ready and leave to explore the paris. They spend a very good time in paris with each other. They visited the wall of love.. Eiffel Tower and many more. In these few days they came more close to each other. They took full advantage of that time.Their relationship grows beautifully. They extend their relationship to next level. It was the day to leave for india but they don't wanted to go. Still made up their mind and took their flight.

In evening...

They reached home finally.

R- finally... aa gye tum dono....

S- hmmm

D- mujhe to lga tha ki do din extra lga ke aaoge... but time se aa gye...

Sid- haa

S- vaise mom dad??

D- woh to abhi nhi aaye...

S- pr unhone to kl aana tha na....

R- to tumhe kya jealousy ho rhi h... tum jaldi aa gye or unhone extra din lga liye...

S- kuch bhi...

R- agar pta hota to nhi aati na....

S- m na bhot jyada thak gyi chuki hu...

R- jao phir... apne room me... rest kro... thakan to hogi hi....

Zehnaseeb...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें