part 55

Shehnaaz slowly open her eyes only to find herself in a beautiful room. She look around but didn't recognize that room. She removed the duvet from her and get down from the bed.

S- yeh m kaha aa gyi hu...

She go towards the door and tried to open it but it was locked from outside. She tried again and again but it was not opening. She started panicking and banging the door. She shouted for help but no one listened her voice.

Tears were flowing from her eyes. She came in balcony and saw outside. There were so many guards. There was no way to escape from that place.

Just then door open and two man came inside. Shehnaaz got scared and taken back. They kept the dinner plate on the table and ordered her to ate it..

S- please mujhe yaha se jane do... mujhe yaha nhi rehna...

M- dekhiye aap khana kha lijiye... aap yaha se nhi ja sakte...

S- ho kon tum... or mujhe yaha kyu laye ho... kya chahiye tumhe....

M- in sab swalo ke jwaab humare paas nhi h... hum se bas itna kaha gya h aapke sabhi chizo ka khayal rakhe...

S- kisne??? Kisne kaha tum logo se yeh sab...

M- woh hum aapko nhi bta sakte...

S- mujhe yaha nhi rehna...

She made her way towards outside.

M- arey rukiye...

She came out only to be stopped by the guards who were standing outside the room.

S- leave me... maine kaha chodo mujhe...

She willing to free herself but they again locked her inside the room.

S- open the door please.... mujhe jane do...

Next morning....

R- daksh... sidharth apne room me nhi h...

D- kya... to kaha h...

R- pta nhi...

Here sidharth was roaming on the empty roads of mumbai to find shehnaaz. His phone was ringing continuously but his mind was somewhere else. He didn't slept whole night. He was feeling very helpless which frustrates him more.

R- kaha the tum sidharth... do you even have any idea hum subah se kitne preshan h...

Sid- bhabhi please... abhi nhi...

R- sidharth enough... we all are already very scared for shehnaaz and then you... what is wrong you?? Tumhe kya lagta h... aise tum shehnaaz ko dhund loge...

Sid- to kya kru m... i have no idea woh kaha h.. kaisi h... thik bhi h ya nhi... mujhe kuch nhi pta...

R- i understand...

Sid- no you don't... aap nhi samjh sakte bhabhi mera kya haal h... meri yeh soch ke hi jaan nikal rhi h ki agar kahi use kuch ho gya to...

R- use kuch nhi hoga sidharth...

Sid- or woh akeli nhi h... agar shehnaaz ya humare bache kisi ko bhi kuch bhi hua to m khud ko kabhi maaf nhi kr paunga...

R- nothing is gonna happen to her... she'll be fine... you should support dad but you are creating problems for him... kl police station me jo kuch bhi tumne kiya or aaj subah se tum gayab ho... sambhalo khud ko or woh kro jo tumhe krna chahiye is time....

Sid- sorry bhabhi...

Reema hugged him when his eyes filled with tears.

Shehnaaz got very scared when door open and a man came enter inside with four guards around him. He gave signal to the guards to wait outside. He look at shehnaaz closing the door behind. It was clearly visible on her face how scared she was.

M- relax... m yaha tumhe harm krne ke liye nhi laya hu... trust me...

He sighed seeing her.

M- uh... okay... don't trust me i know its not possible when i have kidnapped you... but i really don't have any intentions to harm you in any way...

S- kon ho tum...

M- manik naam h mera...

S- maine tumhara kya bigada h?? Mujhe yaha kyu laye ho??

M- m tumhe sab btaunga.... pr usse pehle tumhe khana khana chahiye....

S- bilkul nhi... mujhe kuch nhi khana... mujhe mere ghar vapis jana h please mujhe yaha se jane do...

M- tum yaha se nhi ja sakti.... tab tak jab tak mera kaam pura nhi ho jata... or tumhe khana khana padega kyuki yeh tumhare liye nhi h... bhulo mat tum pregnant ho... or bhukhe rehna na to tumhare liye acha h or na hi tumhare bache ke liye... samjhi tum...

S- tumhe kaise....

M- mujhe or bhi bhot kuch pta h jiske bare me tum bhi nhi janti... pehle khana khao... uske baad tumhare sare swaalo ke jwaab m tumhe dunga...

Shehnaaz was so confused by his behaviour. One side he kidnapped her and on the other side he cares about her health... if he have no intentions to harm her then what was the reason that he kidnapped her. There was so many unanswered questions roaming in her mind. She kept herself calm and brave.
___________

❤❤❤💫💫💫

Zehnaseeb...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें