part 65

Shehnaaz was looking for sidharth as he was nowhere to be seen. She and zain was roaming in the party hall to find sidharth but they couldn't find him.

Shehnaaz bumped with kushal and apologizes without noticing him. He look at her worried face and at the same time zain came there.

Z- sorry bhabhi... pr mujhe sidharth kahi bhi nhi dikha... app fikr mat kro woh yahi kahi hoga aa jaega abhi....

Kushal understands the matter.

K- woh yaha nhi h....

Shehnaaz look at him.

S- how do you know???

K- maine use yaha se jate dekha h... woh to kab ka chla gya...

Shehnaaz shook her head.

S- aisa ho hi nhi sakta...

K- woh anna ke sath chla gya h maine dekha h use.... tumhe bhrosa nhi krna to i can't do anything...

Z- i think kushal sach bol rha h... ho sakta h woh sach me chla gya ho....

S- pr woh aise kaise ja sakta h...

Z- jrur koi baat hogi...

Shehnaaz was very worried for sidharth.

S- okay i should also leave now...

K- we'll drop you...

He said without looking at her but she refused for that.

K- bhot raat ho gyi is time tumhe akele nhi jana chahiye...

Z- pehli baar koi dimaag ki baat ki h isne... hum aapko chod denge is time akele jana safe nhi hoga...

He said making her understand and receiving glares from kushal.

S- okay...

Shehnaaz sighed as she was left with no other option.

They leave the venue. Shehnaaz tried to call sidharth but he was not picking her calls.

Shehnaaz was ringing the door bell but no one was opening the door.

K- tumhare paas spare keys nhi h kya....

S- hoti to yaha bell bjati kya...

Just then the door open. Shehnaaz was shocked to see anna who opened the door. Kushal and zain also widen their eyes to see anna. Shehnaaz came inside and look at anna. Anna was wearing sidharth's shirt.

S- what are you doing here???

Shehnaaz asked trying to calm herself.

A- shehnaaz jo tum soch rhi ho aisa kuch bhi nhi h....

S- what the fuck are you doing here???

Shehnaaz yelled at her and she fliched. Just then sidharth came out of their room holding his head. Shehnaaz look at him. His shirt's upper 2-3 buttons were opened.

Sidharth look at anna and made a confused face to saw her in his shirt.

Sid- yeh sab kya h...

Kushal laugh sarcastically.

K- itna bhi bhola mat ban sidharth... hum andhe nhi h....

Sidharth look at shehnaaz who was looking at anna...

Sid- shehnaaz....

K- tujhe sharam aani chahiye sidharth tune apni wife ke sath bhi wahi kiya jo tune apne bestfriend ke sath kiya... tune mujhe to dhokha diya hi pr shehnaaz... atleast yeh to soch leta ki woh pregnant h... use bhi tune dhokha....

Sidharth pulled his collar furiously.

Sid- how dare you???

Shehnaaz didn't move from her place. With so much difficulty zain pulled them apart.

Sidharth was feeling scared... scared to be misunderstood.... again. He have been in this same situation 2 years back where his bestfriend didn't trust him and he lose him. He was feeling the fear to be misunderstood again. He couldn't afford to lose shehnaaz at any cost. What if the same thing happen again?? What if shehnaaz didn't trust him?

Sid- shehnaaz yeh sach nhi h... m nhi janta yeh yaha kya kr rhi h....

He said in a hope that shehnaaz would believe his words.

Shehnaaz look at anna.

S- tum abhi tak yahi khadi ho... gyi nhi??

A- shehnaaz its....

S- take your stuff and get lost....

Kushal look at her in confusion.

A- uhm....

S- i said get out....

She shouted and anna left picking her phone.

Shehnaaz look at her and saw his eyes shed tears. She go towards him and hugged him.

"I trust you" she whispered when she listen him sobbing softly.

Z- yeh woh bhrosa h jiski baat m kr rha tha... jo tujhe sidharth pe krna chahiye tha... pr tune nhi kiya...

Kushal left and zain also leave from there.

Sidharth tighten his grip on her... she caresses his hairs to calm him down. 

S- sidharth...

She calls him softly as he was still sobbing. He break the hug and look in her eyes. Shehnaaz caresses his cheeks... he felt relaxed in her touch.

S- you okay??

She cupped his face and asked him but he pressed his lips on hers wrapping his arms around her waist. Shehnaaz was shocked by his sudden action but didn't resist. He was kissing her in tears... she was rubbing his back to calm him.

Sid- i m sorry... mujhe tumhe waha akela nhi chodna chahiye tha...

S- its fine sidharth... relax... chodo yeh sab... mujhe bhot neend aa rhi h... good night...

She move to go but he hold her hand and pulled her back.

Sid- naraz ho??

S- bilkul nhi... i m seriously tired sidharth...

She said resting her head on his shoulder. He just look at her amused... she didn't even asked for any explanation.
______________

 ______________

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

❤❤❤💫💫💫

Zehnaseeb...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें