part 66

Next morning...

Sidharth waked up rubbing his eyes and saw shehnaaz still snuggling. He kissed her head and get up leaving the room. He came in kitchen and decided to make breakfast for his wife. 

Shehnaaz wake up after a while. She make an irritated face after not finding sidharth beside her.

S- sidharth....

She called him but get up and go outside after not getting any respond.

R- sidharth what are you doing?? Tumhe ek anda todna bhi nhi aata...

Sid- bhabhi aise to ban gya breakfast... aap kuch easy or ache se btao na....

R- isse easy or kya hoga...

Shehnaaz chuckled standing on the door. Sidharth look at her and sighed. She came inside and pick the phone.

S- reema tum so jao baki m dekh lungi...

R- acha hua tum aa gyi.... byyy

She cut the call and look at sidharth smiling.

Sid- good morning my love...

He said hugging her.

S- tum subah subah kahi mat jaya kro...

Sid- kahi nhi gya... yahi hu...

S- acha yeh sab kya chal rha h...

She asked looking around.

Sid- uhm m breakfast bna rha tha pr...

S- kyu??

Sid- kyu kya... aise hi... vaise bhi tum jao jake rest kro... m yeh sab dekh lunga....

S- pr tumhe nhi aata h yeh sab... faltu me sara kitchen kharab kr doge or phir baad me saaf krna padega....

Sidharth frown..

Sid- ha to kr dunga m... ab tum jao mujhe disturb mat kro....

S- acha help kru....

Sid- bilkul nhi... leave...

S- acha m yaha baith jati hu....

Sid- shehnaaz leave....

S- fine....

She left stomping her feet. She came in the room and get fresh up. She saw sidharth and smile when he put the breakfast on the table.

Sid- jaldi breakfast kro maine bhot mehnat ki h... thanda nhi hona chahiye...

Shehnaaz chuckled. She look at the breakfast siting beside him and made a bad face but faked a smile looking towards sidharth.

She ate a little bit but felt sick. She run inside the washroom and throw up everything.

Sid- thik ho tum???

He asked rubbing her back. She just nodded. He made her sit on the bed and give her water. Her face was looking pale. He was looking at her worried.

He picked his phone and dial his mom number.

S- kya kr rhe ho?? Kise call kr rhe ho ??

Sid- mom ko...

S- sidharth i m okay... tum kya choti choti baat pe unhe phone khadka dete ho....

Sid- tum chup baitho m dekh lunga

Shehnaaz sighed and rested her head on headboard.

Months passed like that... sidharth took care of shehnaaz Nd it was her 9th month.

Zehnaseeb...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें