5; thinkin ab u

sage

he is so sweet. i couldnt stop thinking about how i could possibly repay him. whoever raised him, did a good job. isa must have a 'thing with him'. i happy for her she has herself a good guy.

even though she did cut me, forgiveness is key! it starting to seem like that motto is just, one big joke. i forgive, and i forgave. im still in the gruesome state ive always been in.

"miss sage, please pay attention im about to erase the notes." the teacher called out to me. "ok im sorry" i whispered to myself.

taking out my notebook i wrote down the notes in a couple of quick scribbles. it was 3rd period which meant our next period was lunch.

i planned on going to medici for lunch, the small cafe up the street. i wanted to invite vinnie to come with me but i wouldnt want ruin anything him and isa had going on.

plus i didnt want him to get the wrong idea- i dont do relationships lol. and i just dont want to overstep. what if any kind if interaction we had was a one time thing, a small act of kindness.

what if i was just charity to him. UGH why am i such an overthinker. just then the bell rang. i packed up my things and waited til the class cleared out. I didnt want to get rampaged in the halls again.

i walked to my locker and put my belongings in there. locking it back and walking towards the exit with my purse. i  left the school and started to walk down the sidewalk.

alot of people were in the parking lot talking and stuff. i see some girl kissing another girl. uhm ok? laugh out loud. i see vinnie, isa, and his friend hubert- i think it was.

vinnie spots me and walks up to me. i look away as he saw me. they finally reach me. "hi" i said to them.

"hey sage" vinnie said. "hi im hubert, but you can call me hub" the brown haired boy said to me.

"hi vinnie" i said "hi hub, im sage" i say and reach out to shake his hand. he flashes a smile at me causing me to smile back. i never noticed how cute he was.

"ahem" isa clears her throat "why are we with her  vinnie?" she asks clinging onto vinnies arm.

"oh i was just going" i said not wanting to start anything with her. "no, no its fine sage" vinnie says "we can stay with you" he finishes.

"hey, how about you two go do what ya have to do and me and sage go get lunch" hub says looking between me and them smiling at us.

"no hub its fi-" vinnie begins to say "OH MY GOD! sounds like a plan thanks hub!" isa cuts off while vinnie gives an annoyed look and walks off with her.

"im sorry about that" hub apologizs to me, rubbing the back of his neck. "oh no it's totally fine" i reply back. i continue walking to medici and he follows.

"so where are we going?" he asks. "to medici" i point in the direction, of the cafe. "oh ok, hey can i take you to the party tomorrow?" he asks nervously.

huh what party. "for one, what party? and secondly, dont you one of the devora girls?" i asked him raising an eyebrow.

"yea theres a party at our place tomorrow, its kinda a back to school thing, last year of highschool for seniors type of kickback thingy" he explains while looking at me.

"ok, andd my second question?" i ask. he takes a deep breath before talking "well yea i did date nailea, not her sister, shes a freshman. well she kinda broke up with me this morning" he states, his voice kinda shaky.

"oh im sorry hub," i pout. "so am i just your rebound?" i asked him feeling kinda bad for myself now.

"its ok, and no- youre not my rebound i just thought that you were really cute for a while but i havent said anything because i was dating nai!" he rants.