003

Jikook❤️

At this point am gonna agree with all jokers. Memories=Hybe exposing Jikook.  Drop your favorite moment.💖💜❤️

Likes:61,002        Comments:52,712

Kmnation- totally agree

🐰💖🐥- well we🤡🤡

Tkluv- they are brothers. When are you gonna realise that.
|
Pancake- yes they come from the same womb🤡
|
Iluvkm- yes I even give my bro neck kisses too☠️
|
Eclipse ☀️🌙- yes bros cause both have park as their surname or is it Jeon🤔 you tell me🤷

Jimin's Pov

I chuckled when I read the comments to my tweet. Yeah I have a fan account 💀. Don't blame I just couldn't help it. Even though I don't post often on it due to our schedule, am still surprised with all the likes and followers I have. Not like they know Park Jimin has a Jikook fan account. They will flip if they find out.

I smiled as I went through other tweets. Jokers are really crackheads, they always scream or cry with everything Jikook do which always does not fail to bring a smile to my face.

I know there are other ship accounts by army for the rest of bangtan. I also know there are some which hate my bond with Jungkook but I know not to worry or stress when I read such tweets or comments.

"JIMIN-SSIIII" Jungkook shouted from the kitchen downstairs. Gosh, how can he be so loud in the morning,
this dork.

"GGUK-HYUNG" I called back. Pecks of being married to a crackhead.

"Come down for breakfast, am done"

"On my way" I put my phone away and hurried down the stairs.

I saw my beautiful husband by counter. I backhugged him, hiding my face behind him.

"good morning love"

"good morning gguk"

"I can feel you blushing and smiling hyung. Hope am the cause of that" Jungkook said as he turned to face me and lifted my chin. Gosh I bet a look like a tomato  right now.

"you will always be the reason behind my smile jungkookssi "I said looking into his beautiful doe eyes.

I was mesmerized by his beauty since debut days. His eyes travelled down to my lips. Before I could comprehend what was going on, his lips were already on mine. We broke apart after some time, our foreheads together.

"I love you so much Jimin"Jungkook whispered with his hands softly caressing my cheeks.

"I love you too Jungkook, if not more" he chuckled after that wrapping his arms around me which I return. I feel the most secure and safe in his arms.

"Come on let's eat and get ready for work" Jungkook said and we both carried out food to the hall.

After eating, we cleaned up and made our way to the company. Our schedule is packed ever since we won at the AMAs. Interviews, shoot and performances everywhere. Am glad we will go on break soon to get ready for our comeback. And am so so excited ☺️