028

Jimin's POV

I watched as they got out from their car. They all looked stylish and classy fitting their individual tastes very well. But my eyes were drawn to one person. He was breathe taking. My crazy heart started beating way too fast  when he was captured by the camera.

He looked way different from the Jungkook I know, something I failed to notice the last time we met probably because I was angry then. He looked..way hot and sexy. Long,silky black hair tied to a bun with an undercut which was doing crazy things to my heart. Are those piercings and tats...? Damn. He looked...he looked....WOW.

They made their way into the arena after their interview. They seemed to be enjoying themselves and also won several awards with Jungkook sneakingly avoiding Namjoon hehe. He looked so adorable doing that. But the look in his eyes made my heart hurt. Any normal person won't be able to see the the sadness and emptiness in his eyes which he masked so we'll but I could and I felt like banging my head to the nearest wall because I caused it.

All I wanted to do was to run up to the stage, give him all the hugs and kisses he needs and tell him that it's okay, that it's not fault and I would've done the same if I was in his position. But I can't interrupt a show as important as this which I wasn't invited to, so I kept sitting to see how it goes.

They whole arena became silent for a few seconds when Jungkook appeared before fans cheered when they realized he was going to sing.

He had his head bowed, his beautiful purple mic in his hands

He had his head bowed, his beautiful purple mic in his hands. As soon as he started singing, I knew who that song was for. It seemed the whole arena also knew cause I saw boards with my name being shown on the screen in between his singing.

There goes my heart beating
'Cause you are the reason
I'm losing my sleep
Please come back now

And there goes my mind racing
And you are the reason
That I'm still breathing
I'm hopeless now

One could feel every emotion he expressed. Guilt, longing and love, I could feel it all. On the screen shown fans, some crying and waving their light sticks or the rainbow flags. Some with our pictures on boards.

Chorus
I'd climb every mountain
And swim every ocean
Just to be with you
And fix what I've broken
Oh, 'cause I need you to see
That you are the reason

There goes my hands shaking
And you are the reason
My heart keeps bleeding
I need you now

And if I could turn back the clock
I'd make sure the light defeated the dark
I'd spend every hour, of every day
Keeping you safe

Chorus
And I'd climb every mountain
And swim every ocean
Just to be with you
And fix what I've broken

I couldn't control the tears that was continuously cascading down my face . My heart felt so heavy seeing and feeling the most beautiful moment in front of me.