030

Jimin's POV

Am really gonna do this. I hope I mess nothing up. I took a deep breath to calm my raging nerves. " Good luck Jiminie"  I could hear gguk's voice in my head, just like everytime we were to perform on stage.

Blocking everything and everyone, I concentrated on the rhythm allowing myself to flow with the music.

(This always gives me chills. Awestruck 🥰💜)

Cheers and claps greeted me as soon as I ended the dance. I scanned the crowd. Idols and fans were on their feet, clapping and cheering, some crying or with teary eyes. I bowed to them feeling all nerves gone. I looked towards BTS to see them also cheering for me, not missing when Tae tugged his hand under kookie's jaw to close his mouth as he appeared to be in daze hahaha.

~~~~~~

I was walking around the stage as idols were going around interacting with fans, my hands held in Jungkook's. Namjoon hyung, Jin hyung, Suga hyung, Hobi hyung and Taetae were scattered across the stage talking to idols and fans. We were approached by a lot of idols, both male or female, juniors and sunbaes who also showed their support and happiness in seeing us together. A lot of juniors expressed how they've longed to see me in person and how I inspired them a lot, almost bringing me to tears.  Still in my costume but paired with white chelsea boots, we talked to few fans who couldn't hold their excitement of seeing us together again. A lot of them with their phones out taking all the pics they could.

Jungkook leaned forward whispering into my ears" Am glad you here my Jiminie" I turned to see his intense eyes focusing on me, billions of butterflies flapping in my stomach.

Lifting our intertwined hands, I kissed it never breaking our contact " Am glad I'm here my Jungkookie" I whispered back, army going crazy than they already are.

"Jimin" I heard someone call from behind me making me turn. There stood Taemin, Eunwoo and  Sungwoon.

"OMG, guys I've missed you so much"

"We've missed you too Jimin. How could to do that huh?" Taemin said.

" Yeah, you left without saying anything. I was so worried" that came from Eunwoo.

" Please Jimin don't disappear on us again ok? I don't think I can handle that" Sungwoon said sobbing.

" Hey! don't cry please, I promise I won't okay? Am never leaving again" I pulled them all into a group hug.

" That's good to hear"

"How about I treat you all to a lunch date, that is if you are free. What do you think?" They looked among themselves before nodding.

"Great, am down anytime Jimin" Sungwoon said excitedly, bouncing on his feet.

" Erm Jimin, how about we talk about the details by text, cause I like my teeth I place, thank you very much" confused by what Taemin said, I followed their gaze as they seem to be looking at something behind me with worried faces.

I turn to find my husband and the band behind us. They rest had unreadable faces but Tae and Jungkook, they both looked kinda... angry, Jungkook poking his cheek with his tongue. Ok, I know that looked.

With a sigh, I bid them goodbye before walking towards a not so happy husband and soulmate. I can't believe them.

"You are only mine hyung" gguk said with a husky voice when I reached them with  his hands tightly around my waist before capturing my lips.

"C'mon let's go, the show is over" I was still not out of shock for his possessiveness as he led me through the crowd, missing how the rest waved at us with a smirk on their faces. Since when did kookie get so bold?

Let's just say we made up for all the three years we were apart. Saying a lot without words, all that we wanted to say and feel to each other but couldn't.