008

Jimin's POV

I don't know how long I sat on the cold floor of our bedroom until I felt someone shaking me. I blinked,then  turned to the person.

"Jimin  Jimin look at me"

"T-tae Tae he-" I hugged him failing to complete my words.

"What's wrong angel, please tell me" he said with glassy eyes.

"h-he.... k-kook..... h-he..." I tried to say but the last thing I heard was my name before darkness took over me.

🐰💖🐥

Ok....so what the heck is going on?

Likes:4,232        Comments:1,071

Pancake-ikr

JkJm-what...what is it?

Kmnation-Am with you bestie. I thought am the only one who noticed.

Jaakeey-They are smiling and laughing and stuff but there is this tension and gloom.... I just don't know what the f*ck is going on.

JkJm-I still don't know what is going on.
|
🐰💖🐥-It's Jikook bestie.
|
JkJm-Oh... now that you've mentioned it, I get it.

Jiminsjam-Am worried guys, especially about Jimin. It's like the shine in his eyes is gone which is making me sad.
|
Eclipse ☀️🌙-And he looks pale too. I just hope he is ok not overworking himself.

Kookiechim🥺-I see the others glancing at him a few during interviews and performances as if  they are making sure he's fine.
|
Kmnation-True. But not JK tho he's had this poker face on for a while now.

JkJm-Do you think they had a fight.

Iluvkm-Ik they have fights b/n members often but this is like on another level.

💜💛- let's just hope they are ok and get back to their playful self soon.

Jimin's POV

Emptiness, numbness,grief,fear, melancholy,all theses emotions rolled into one is what I am feeling at the moments. I try not to think or worry about what is going on in order not to fall into depression, but the sad truth is that I can't.

*Sigh* I just...I just can't. Ever since that declaration by kook, I've asked myself what I did wrong but no answer came.

Was I a bad boyfriend then? Was I a bad lover? A bad husband? Did I really force him? Am I really a hoe who threw himself at him?

Maybe I am. That's the only reason or cause for what am going through right now. Maybe I should have never confessed my feelings to him, I should have appreciated our friendship back then, that way we would have been happy now.

I entered our practice room to see everyone already there. My members,our choreographer,a few backup dancers but no sight of Him. We've grown more distant after that episode. I only see him during practice and barely when at home because I'd moved to our guest room at our penthouse. You may asked why am staying and not move out since we are practically over, the answer is simple.

I love him, with all of my heart and I want to fight for our love and marriage though there is little to no hope now. But every attempt of mine has been futile.

I greeted everyone and sat in front of the mirror to stretch.

"Chim"

"Hey tae" I looked up to him. He stared at me for a while before pulling me into his chest, hugging me tightly.
We said nothing to each other for a while but I could feel all the things he wanted to say. I pulled back to look at him and glanced at the others who were already looking at us giving me an assuring nod.

"Dinner at my place tonight Chim, and don't you dare deny cause I know you've been skipping meals" he said aggressively with a frown on his face, leaving no room for rejection.

"Ok" I agreed. Well how can I say no?

Taehyung opened his mouth to say something but was cut by the opening of the door. Jungkook strode in aggressively towards where I was sitting with Tae in front of me.
I looked into his eyes wanting to know what was wrong but it was blank as always.

"K-kook" I got up to face him. I could see everyone starring at us.
He said nothing, but held what looked like a file in front of me.

"What it this?" He continued to hold it in front of me without answering so I took it and opened it to see what it was.

I was grateful to tae for his good reflexes, who grabbed me immediately by my waist when I almost fell.

"d-d-di-divorce?"