005

[KNEWS]

BTS JIMIN reported to be involved in a car crash

BTS JIMIN reported to be involved in a car crash. It's been confirmed that he is being admitted at S.H under close supervision. Doctors report that he has no major injury and should be recovered very soon.

Likes: 2.4M Comments: 1.6M

Armyluv- 😭😭#getwellsoonjimin

Jimins- 😭😭 please be safe Jimin. We miss you#getwellsoonjimin

BTSbts- I can only imagine how the members a feeling 😭. Please be safe Jimin. Army love you and pray for your speedy recovery"getwellsoonjimin

Jimin's POV

I felt how heavy my eyelids were so I forced the open, immediately regretting it as I was hit by light making me close my eyes again. I slowly opened them and looked at the white ceiling and pale yellow walls. Memories came rushing back as I remember what happened. I felt something heavy on my hands, I turned to see jungkook sleeping with his head on the bed, holding my hands in his.

How long have I been here to make him sleepy? I thought as I tried to get up.

"Gosh, what the heck" I said with a groan, getting up has never felt so painful and difficult.

"J-jimin" Jungkook stuttered, looks like I woke him up. I turned to look at him only to be attacked on my lips with dominating, passionate and long,very long kiss.

Woah,looks like someone is going to get in accidents often if this is kiss he gets to be welcomed with. I thought smugly.

"Kook"

"Jimin, how are you, are you feeling any pain anywhere, what am I even saying am going to call the doctor"
He turned to go and call the doctor but I stopped him.

"Jungkook, baby am ok calm down really" I assured him.

"I thought I lost you kitten. Please never do that again. I almost lost my mind. Please promise me you will always be careful please love"

God,just how much did I hurt him

"I promise baby I will" I said staring into each other's eyes. He had dark circles under his eyes and a lot of emotions passing through them. Relief,love, hurt and anger. I wonder what he is angry about.
With my head on his chest and in his embrace we fell into a comfortable silence.

The door to my room bust open making me pull away from him to see who it was.

"JIMIN" Tae screamed immediately he saw me(I think just broke ear drum, damn he is loud)pulling me into a hug. I groaned feeling a bit of pain.

"Oh sorry sorry... am just.. never ever scare me like that again you hear me Chim?" Tae said with tears in his eyes. Tears is one thing I hate seeing in my soulmate's eyes.

"Pinky promise"

"How are you feeling now Min" Namjoon hyung asked standing with the others beside my bed.

"Like I've been hit by a nana milk truck.... literally" they laughed at my answer.

The doctor came in after a while to examine me, with kookie sitting right next to me refusing to move. The doctor said I could be discharged the next day.

The rest stayed and chatted for while telling about how they found out from our manager and how kookie almost raided the hospital searching for me. I looked at my husband who was already staring at me placing a small kiss on his lips. They also pointed out that the flowers were from army and idols wishing for my recovery.

They left after sometime since it was late promising to be here when am discharged, Jungkook staying behind though I told him he should go home and take some rest which he immediately refused.

"go ahead and sleep, I will be right here so call me if you need anything ok?" he said as he tucked me into bed. I closed my eyes feeling every sleepy. The last thing I felt was a kiss to my forehead before I felt into dreamland.