033

Jimin's POV

I felt all eyes on me as I walked into HYBE building after work. Whispers and murmurs all around me. The lobby was pretty occupied with everyone going about their business but all seemed to stop when I walked in, it made me feel a little nervous.

The building is beautiful and I must add very huge

The building is beautiful and I must add very huge. I felt like I was in a complicated maze and can get lost very easily , it's that big. I took time to admire the place before approaching the flustered receptionist who was staring at me with wide eyes and jaws dropped, I smiled to myself.

"Hi, please can you direct me to pdnim's office?" I asked smiling at her and watched as she shook herself from her shock before picking up her tablet fidgeting, torn between fangirling and being professional.

"Yes, but please do you have an appointment sir?" She inquired.

" Yes I do"

"Then follow me please" she moved from the counter and headed to the elevator motioning me to follow. I wanted to asked why she was guiding me instead of giving direction but kept my mouth shut.

We got out of the elevator and stopped at a door with " CEO" written on it. I was greeted by a few people both familiar and unfamiliar faces who were aso shocked to see me.

" You may go in sir" she bowed deeply making her way back to the elevator. I knocked and entered after hearing a "come in". Pdnim sat behind his desk focused on some paperwork.

"Pdnim" his head snapped up at the sound of my voice. In seconds, he was up and before me, his arms wrapping me tightly, I hugged him back just the same.

" Jiminah, oh my god I've missed you so much. How have you being my boy. Wow you've become more handsome, you are glowing minie" and just like that I was bombarded with questions which I answered just enthusiastically as him. We talked a lot where he asked how I've been, my work and a lot of other things. He also talked about how heart broken the boys were when I left. How they've never been the same way as before. How they confronted him asking to be given further information about me but he kept quiet because of his promise to me.

I was also shocked to know he had a hand in the change in venue of the fashion show being moved from Sydney to Seoul. He told me he arranged everything with my boss after Mr Cha was arrested cause he wanted us to be reunited and knew I will be stubborn to return otherwise, which was pretty true.

" We've missed you Jimin. BTS is and will always be seven. I know the boys and everyone will be ecstatic to have you back with us"

"Huh"

" You've missed them Jimin and I know you would love to be back and I also know you love your job now"

"Pd-nim?"

" I have already spoken to your superiors but the sole decision is up to you Jimin. You will be part of your family again but you won't lose your job either. Am only hoping that we get to have you back."

I walked through the corridor leading to BTS practice room wanting to surprise them after my talk with pd-nim but not before calling hyungie. I found out that the board had agreed to allow me to join BTS but with a change in my contract. I now get to be brand ambassadors with my fellow members, I was over the moon when hyungie told me this. I now get to work with everyone.

I walked into the room and I got the same reaction as before. Everyone stopped to stare at me for a while before resuming their work. There were backup dancers and other crew members together with BTS.

"JIMIN" a loud shriek was heard before Taetae bumped into me making me lose my balance but he caught me before I could fall.

Everyone greeted me after Tae let go. We chatted a little but my eyes kept looking around wondering where my husband could be. " He stepped out for a bit. He will be back soon" Suga hyung answered my unspoken question making me lower my head blushing furiously a few "aww" were heard across the room. Am I that easy to read? "Yes you are mini" Tae said from beside me.

The door cracked open before my very handsome husband walked in carrying boxes, looks like he went to get lunch. As soon as our eyes met, we crossed to each other before he leaned in clashing his lips with mine. We pulled apart after a few minutes to catch our breaths, I could tell he was very surprised to see me here. We walked over to the rest and settled down to eat with them since Jungkook came back with plenty for everyone.

We continued to chat during the meal, them filling me in on all I had missed, how sad and angry they were, the rough relationship they had with Jungkook afterwards, the continuous fights between him and Tae and sometimes Yoongi hyung. How they came to know of everything a few months ago, wondering if I would ever come back, how happy they were to here of the fashion show knowing I would come and also how they help Jungkook into getting me back. We also talked about the news from LV. They were happy to know we would see each other again and more than happy when I told the of my decision to rejoin the group.

"Jiminie, since you will be going back in a few days why don't we all get together, you know like go out tomorrow huh?" Tae suggested, the rest nodding their their heads agreeing to it

" Well..."

"What"

" My stay has being extended"

"OMG,really?"

"Oui, a lot of advertising projects came in after my arrival and I accepted a few of them, also the I've been given a few days off after everything before I return to France"

All at once, they suggested what they wanted us to do on my days off seeking to request a day off from pd-nim to spend it with me. It was all noisy and chaotic before a loud "enough" from Jungkook made all of us jump, the place silent.

" I'm not so sorry to inform you but that empty schedule is already occupied" my eyes widened not knowing what he meant. He simply looked at me with a blinding smile, gathering me into his laps before tenderly kissing my forehead, my heart was beating frantically my face becoming hot.

"What do you mean?"

"I came from Bang pd's office. I wanted to request for some days off to spend with Jimin-shi before he leaves. He then told me that his stay is extended and he's also been given some time off. So I called his manager-"

" Huh?"

" and asked when his rest began which he gladly gave. He told me how tiredlessly you've worked so we both arranged a little getaway, that is only if you agree sweetie"

I stared at my love,astound "Of course, why would you even asked. I would go anywhere if it's with you Jungkook-ah"

"But what about me, I want to spend more time with Jiminie too" Tae said with a pout.

" Yah! you were even the first to see him after he came back, you ditched us remember?" Hobi hyung said, glaring at him.

"You were even in contact with him this past week when the rest of us were worried sick here"Jin hyung added.

"Just leave the two lovebirds alone Tae,let them have sometime to themselves, you've had your fill" Namjoon hyung commented.

"I can't believe this you guys are- ouch" he yelped after a smack by Suga hyung.

"Enough you alien" I smiled, so happy to be with them again.