024

Jimin's POV

"Jimin, you have to see this" Hyungie called from the hall. I stopped washing the dishes and made my way over to him.

He had found me earlier on the floor shortly after Jungkook left. After comforting me, he forced me to eat refusing to let me sleep on an empty stomach, to which I obliged.

"What is it hyung?" I asked as I sat beside him. He showed me his phone. I immediately got up to leave when I saw that it was Jungkook and he was live. Hyung is an Army so it was obvious he had vlive.

He immediately grabbed my hand, pushed me down beside him and locked his left hand around my shoulders.

"Am not gonna let you escape ok?" he whispered, but I turned my head to the side and closed my eyes. Seeing him with teary eyes and looking so defeated wasn't a sight I needed to see at the moment.

Jungkook live

Hi army

Hi Jungkook
Oppa
Opppaaa
Jjjkkkkkk
I love you Jungkook
I missed you oppa
Please Oppa tell us, is it true?
Yes please Oppa what is going on

*Sniff* yes army. I don't know how I should even tell you or where to start*sniff* I never meant for you to find out like this. And I know army has a lost of questions, some I can't even answer. I never even thought I would do this alone without Jimin hyung.

I know most of you will be disappointed in me after this or even hate me but I know I deserve it.i totally deserve it. But please never hate the rest or leave them because it wasn't their fault. Everything that is happening right now is all because of me *sobbing* i-it all my fault*crying*

*Sigh*Yes army, Jimin and I are married. That too for the past six years.

Omg
Holy Namjesus
OMG
No mf way
Somebody pinch me
Somebody please slap me
Agdfkhdffpgd
No am dreaming right?
Kpgfdhdqthd
WHAT!!
JIKOOOKKK
OMG Jikook is real b*tches

W-we both wanted to come out and tell everyone but we just couldn't. Though the country has accepted single sex marriage, we know there is still very high displeasure and toxic comments which is very difficult to overcome, this made us not able to come out to you all. And us being idols was just not something we could overlook knowing how greatly it could affect the band and also fans. So we chose not to say a thing.

Omg
This is why I hate our society 😡
Please don't worry Jungkook
BTS forever
Jikook forever
Army is behind you Jungkook

Oppa, if you and Jimin hyung are married then why is he not here any more.
We miss him.
Yes please tell us what happened.
Please why did Jimin leave.

*crying after reading the comments* h-he-he, it's all my fault*sobbing* i-it's  all my fault army. H-he left because of me. I-i h-hurt him army and I know he will never forgive me. I-i I hurt him. I hurt him so much.

Please Jungkook what happened 😭
Oh no 😭
Oh no please
Oppa
My heart is breaking 😭😭
Please don't cry Oppa😭

*sobbing* i-i should have trusted us, I should have trusted him but it's too late. I should have known we could've fought it together but I was afraid army.  I was too scared to see h-him g-get hurt and now I can't get him back. I-i  broke him army. I-i broke my o-own angel. To the point where h-he..

*Jungkook turned to see who was hugging him to be mret with tae's face*

T-tae.

It's alright kook.

N-no tae i-it's not alright. You should have seen him tae. He didn't even l-look at me tae. I hurt him so much Taehyung.

Jungkook look at me.
If there is one thing I know and confident in about my soulmate, it's his deep love for you Jungkook. I know he is hurt by what you did.

But didn't mean to hyung

I know Jungkook, I know. Just give him some time ok? He now knows why you did what you did. And I know he understands. So give him some time ok.

W-what's worse is that h-he thinks we are divorced.

Wait, you didn't tell him?!

No I didn't get the c-chance to. I wanted to tell him that those papers were fake cuz I knew He would be watching b-but h-he wouldn't listen tae. He-he was so angry with me Tae.

Dammit.
Stop crying kook, everything will be fine I know he will find it out. Now that he knows, I know he is going to investigate and find everything out himself, so no need for you to worry alright?

Y-you t-think so tae? I don't want to loose him again tae. I-i don't want to.*crying* I can't bear this Tae. He is near but so far from me Taetae.

*hugging Jungkook tighter* you won't jk. Just give him time. He will come back to us ok.
And I know you are tired and stressed so why don't you head to bed ok.

I watched as Taehyung said a few words to Army before ending the live. A loud sob broke out of me making Hyungie turn to me.
"Jimin?"
I turned to face him. He immediately gathered me into his arms when he saw my teary eyes.
"It's ok Jimin, let it all out"
" Hyung h-he, h-he never"
" Look  at me "he whispered making me raise my head from his shoulder.
"You have every right to feel betrayal, hurt and be angry for what happened all these years but now you know what happened and why he did it. He is also hurt from what happened. Am not justifying what he did but we both know he had no choice. So let my ask you this ok? Just answer yes or know hm?" He told while wiping the nonending tears from my eyes.

"Hyung-"

"Just answer me Jiminie"I noded.

"If you were in the same situation as him back then you would have done the same. Yes or no"

I closed my eyes hearing his question. I cried all the more knowing the answer to his question.

"Jimin, would you?"

"Y-yes, yes hyung"

"Good, now my last question. Do you still love him?" He asked lifting the necklace around my neck between our faces. Taking hold of it, I answered him right from the bottom of my stubborn heart.

"Yes hyung, I love him. Always will be"

Sorry for the delay 🙃