Part-2

Next day morning:

Arshi woke up and freshened to go to college and Arnav shifted his luggage to his room .

Then both went off to the college .

In the evening both Arnav and Khushi came out of the college and saw Asad who was leaning on his car and waiting for his bachha .

Khushi ran to him shouting "Bhaijaan " . 

Asad hugged her to his heart and kissed her forehead .

"How are you Bacha ? All fine!" Asked Asad .

"Yes bhaijaan everything is fine. Is Ammi alright and what about Ahil Bhaijaan ?"  Asked with misty eyes .

"Well they are fine" .

In the meantime Arnav reached them and greeted Asad " Hi bhaijaan how are you ?" 

"Hi Arnav I am doing good! Well now I have seen my bachha. I am more than fine . How about you ? How is your life ?" . Kissed Khushi 's forehead while asking Arnav about him .

"Yeah I am good too . Khushi told me yesterday that today you are coming here for some conference. "  Said Arnav .

"Yeah actually not like a conference. It's a deal I came here this time. It's very important to get it . " Explained Asad about his reason for arriving there. 

Arnav got a call from his sister excusing himself and he went to take the call .

"What …………..ohh…..is it …….well…...I will be …...there…….in ten minutes . " sighed while cutting the call .

" What happened to you Arnav, is everything OK?"  Asked Asad concerned. 

"Yeah! It's just that my sister just reached my room to visit me and for some important stuff .So I gotcha. "  seeing Khushi,'' he said .

"Ohh that's alright ! We can meet anytime . Let us also go bachha " Saying Asad to start the car .

While driving Arnav signed something to Khushi through the mirror who was sitting in the back seat. She acknowledged it .

Soon all reached the apartment and went to their respective flats .

Arnav opened the door of his flat and was welcomed by his sister Zoya who was relaxing on the sofa . 

"Di, when did you reach ? And why didn't you inform me before ? I would have picked you up na from the airport . And how was your flight journey ? Is everything alright? How is mom ? "  showered questions on her while keeping his head on her lap .

"Chote! Relax and breathe . I will answer all your questions. My journey was pretty good and it's sudden decision so I wasn't able to let you know . And yeah mom is alright . How are your studies and everything going on ?" 

Asked about his studies .

While Arnav answered her, smiling .

Later that night Arnav took his sister to a cosy restaurant to have dinner . At the same restaurant Khushi also came along with her brother. 

While Khushi goes to wash her hands, Arnav sees her and goes to her .

Khushi gets shocked seeing Arnav in the same restaurant "Nav what are you doing here?" 

"Same question I should ask you too! What are you doing here ?"  

"Well, come to dinner with bhaijaan . Now you tell me how you are here ?" Asked Khushi, rounding her arms around Arnav's neck .

"Hmm, I came with my sister for dinner . And kuku I think we should go now otherwise if your bhaijaan or my sister saw us then I don't think we would even be able to go back to our land . So let's go now. Arnav removed her hands from his neck while checking if anyone was seeing them.

They both go to their brother and sister.

Next day: 

In college: 

Arnav and Khushi reach their college and notice their friends and other students are near the notice board.

"What happened guys?" Arnav asked his friends to reach them.

"Hm...take a look at the notice board yourself Arnav." Khushi frowns listening to Aman.

She reads the content in the notice board and shouts" What the hell…" 

Arnav and others closed their ears hearing her shout.

"But, why does this sudden change from college. How can they change it suddenly?" Arnav frowns.

"Though it is good for both of us. As we can spend some time together without any problems." Arnav winks at Khushi.

Khushi bites her tongue forgetting the reality of their love problem.

"Shit. I forgot about it." 

"That's alright Baby." Arnav hugs her.

"So, we have to be here for another 6 months. For our internship. Am I right?" Khushi asks them.

"Yup." All is said.

In the evening: 

At the ground of university:

All are practicing basketball. While Khushi's team is practicing, Arnav is encouraging her while sitting on the steps.

"Cookie come on Jaan...you are doing great…" 

Aman is also there beside him only.

'They are looking so cute na…' says a girl to her boyfriend.

'Yeah,I think they both love each other so much.' Her boyfriend says.

'I think their families also agreed. Last time I saw her Brother or someone talking with her boyfriend.' Says the girl.

Aman who is listening to their conversation till now chuckles at the girl's last words.

The girl's boyfriend asks Aman" Why did you laugh bro?" 

"Well, as you guys thought. Their parents did not agreed to their marriage. Still they don't even know about their love only. And I am afraid if their families got to know about their love also, they won't agree for it." Aman says while looking at Arshi.

"Why? Any problem with their families." The girl asks him.

"Yup. Their both families are rivals from the past many years. Though once upon a time,they both are close friends. But now they are rivals." Aman concludes.

"Shit." Arnav shouts from his place and runs to Khushi.

Sheetal pushes Khushi,who is trying to score by putting the ball into the basket.

Khushi falls down on the ground getting hurt on her elbow and knee.

Aman and the couple who are talking with him also rush to them.

"Cuckoo it's alright. It's going to be fine. Let me check." He takes her to the sports room.

He makes her sit on the bench, Lavanya also sits beside her.

When Arnav is going to move her shirt a little,Khushi hisses" Shh….Cuckoo, let me lift it up a little. So I can apply medicine. Please Baby let me do it." Khushi slightly nods her head and allows him to apply the medicine on her wounds.

While treating her wounds, Arnav thinks' You are going to pay Sheetal Kapoor very badly.' 

Here is the today's update guys.
Do read,vote and comment.