part- 9

The next day, When Khushi was sleeping in her room, someone unlocked the door and entered. And that was her Ammi.

She sat beside her and caressed her hair.
That faded Khushi's sleep.
She opened her eyes and panicked seeing Ammi in her room.
"Ammi, you here? BhaiJaan will get angry if he gets to know."

Ammi wiped her tears and said, "Shh…Kuku, don't worry. He knows I am coming here. He won't do anything."

Khushi looked at her confused.

Then Ammi said again, "Go and freshen up. We will go to Masjid. And before you ask, your Bhaijaan knows this also. So don't worry."

Khushi silently went to freshen up. She was confused with things.

Here Ammi, after Khushi goes to get ready, AmmiJaan called someone and said, "Yes, we are coming. Don't worry he won't come. You just come to the Masjid."

Both AmmiJaan and Khushi reached the Mosque and Ammi was looking for someone.

"Are you looking for someone, Ammi?" Khushi asked.

Before her Ammi answered, She heard a known voice, "Haan, she is looking for me."
Khushi turned back instantly and was shocked to see Arnav standing along with his mother.

"Aru, you… here….what if…what if…BhaiJaan or someone sees you." She got scared.

Arnav immediately came to her and cupped her face," Kuku… Relax. No one is here. Your BhaiJaan is not here. You please don't get scared."

"Haan Baccha. Don't worry." Her Ammi also consoled her.

"Chote, you and Bitiya go and pray. I and Dilshad will talk till then." His mother suggested.

Nodding his head, Arnav held Khushi's hand and moved into the Masjid.

He tied the kerchief to his head and put a veil on Khushi's head.

Both prayed while making a wish,
Khushi asked Arnav," Aru, what is happening?"
He answered looking at her, "That is only going to happen, what we want."

He then holds her hands, "From here, we are going to your Aahil BhaiJaan. Now he is the only hope for us."

Khushi nodded her head.

*****
Khushi and Arnav both reached the hospital and reached the ICU, where Aahil was lying on the bed.

Khushi's eyes got teared up, seeing her BhaiJaan like that.

She held his hand, "BhaiJaan…" She whispered.

"Please wake up BhaiJaan. Your choti needs you now. Please wake up BhaiJaan." Khushi cried while holding his hand.

"Our families are not anymore like they used to be, Bhai. Both are blaming each other for your and Sana Bhabi's accident. But I and Arnav don't think that is true. Now only you can prove the truth BhaiJaan. Please open your eyes BhaiJaan." Khushi felt move in her hand. She looked at her BhaiJaan first and then Arnav

Who looked back at her with confusion,"What happened,Kuku?"

"I...I feel like, BhaiJaan moved his hand!" Saying she again looked Aahil.

"BhaiJaan..." She called again cupping his cheeks.

Aahil this moved his eyeballs.
Seeing this, Arnav immediately paged for the Doctor.

Soon, the Doctor came and sent Arshi out to check the patient.

After some time Doctor came out, Khushi bombarded him with questions.

"Doctor, how is BhaiJaan? Is he fine? Nothing to worry right?"

"Nothing to worry,Dear! In fact it is a good news, Aahil is out of coma, now. Soon he will gain his consciousness." Said the Doctor.