Part- 3

After treating her wounds, Arnav and Khushi decided to go back home.

"Come on, let us go back to our flat!" Said Arnav, lifting Khushi in his arms.

Khushi looked at him and replied, "Aru, Did you forget?" She asked, raising her eyebrows.

Arnav bit his tongue, "Oops forgotten, your brother is there na!"

Khushi folded her hands, being in his arms, "Hmm".

"No problem. I will tell him you got hurt, that is why I brought you in my arms." Saying, he started walking.

He dropped Khushi at her flat and explained to her brother about the situation.
After Arnav left the flat, Asad helped Khushi to her room.
"Umm…Bhaijaan, I will freshen up and come." He nods his head and leaves the room.

The next evening, Asad goes to Khushi's college along with his friend, Tanveer's brother, Khan Begum. 

In college, Khushi was practicing Basketball along with her team. While Arnav was cheering for her.

They stopped their practice as soon as the clock hit 6.

Khushi came to Arnav who was already waiting for her with a water bottle.
He made her drink the water, and wiped away the sweat on her face with his kerchief, making her smile.

"You know Aru, you look cute when you do these things for me." Her compliment turned his ears red.

Khushi saw this and decided to tease him, "Arrey your ears turned red. What happened?"

Arnav looked at her and smirked," Till now nothing happened! But I think

Pulling her closer

I think something will happen now!"

It is time for Khushi's cheeks to turn red.

"What happened, Kuku, why did your cheeks turn red-red?" He teased her back.

"Lardgovernor!" Khushi mumbled

Just then, Asad comes to them with another person.

Arnav and Khushi look at each other.

Asad introduces Tanveer's brother to them, Arshi.
"He is Khan Begum. Kuku, you know Tanveer right? He is her brother."
They just formally wished him.
Arnav doesn't like him at all. Khushi became conscious about her dress, as Khan looked at her improper way.

Arnav notices this and holds her hand in his, which didn't go unnoticed by Khan.

"Kuku, I came here to say. I am going back to India tomorrow at noon. Khan will be here for some days." Asad said.

"Will be here for some days, is he going to be in my room?" Khushi asks her brother.