part- 12

'If we can find those proofs, we can easily get rid of Tanveer and also we can prove to Asad and Zoya that none of our families was at fault.' Arnav got frustrated remembering the words of Aahil.

'Where Sana Di, could have hidden those papers?' Arnav thought.
'I have to get them ASAP then only everything will be fine.'

Next day,
Asad opened Khushi's room door. Khushi stood from the bed seeing her brother.

"Get ready, The boy's family will be here soon." He ordered her.

Khushi rolled her eyes and closed the door as soon as Asad left.

"Huh, Why should I get ready for some idiot? I will just do what I want." Khushi thought.

In the evening, Asad entered the hall like a storm and shouted Khushi.
Khushi came there and stood in front of him.
Hearing his shout Aahil and AmmiJaan also came there.

"What the hell, you had told that boy?" Asad asked, gritting his teeth.

Khushi shrugged her shoulders, and replied," I said nothing but the truth."

Ammi got worried seeing Asad angry.

"What did she do, Asad?" She asked worriedly.

"She said, she will only Marry Arnav and not anyone else. How dare she say  even after my rejection." He asked angrily.

"That is not a dare, Bhaijaan, but the truth which is going to happen soon,"  Khushi replied.
Asad fisted his arms,
"I never thought my sister would tarnish my respect."

"No, Asad! She is not tarnishing your image, but she is trying to save you from sin." This time Aahil spoke.

Asad looked at his brother, shocked.

Aahil continued looking at him, "But now it is not too late, try to open your eyes at least now and trust us with the truth."

Asad looked at him, "You meant to say, whatever I am doing is wrong?"

"Till now you didn't, but whatever you are going to do is very sinful," Aahil warned and went away from there.

Asad stood gaped looking at his brother's retreating figure.

******

"Kuku, let us go away from here. That too now only. I am losing all hope now. " Arnav said, cupping her cheeks.

"Aru?" Khushi was shocked.

"Haan Kuku. It is like if we are late, then we will lose each other." Arnav replied.

"I know what you are thinking right now! , why I am talking like this now when you asked me for the same on that day. "

"I had hope that day our families will become one and accept our love. But now I lost that hope." He ran his hands through his hair frustrated.

"If this is what you want, then I am ready to come with you. But don't you think, our families will reach us, wherever we go around this world." She asked worriedly.

"They will surely. That's why we are going to the place where they can't reach us." Arnav looked at her.

Khushi asked confusedly,"What is that place?"

"It is an island, a gift from Sana Di to me. Only Di and I know about it, not even Maa and Zoya Di know about it." Arnav explained.

Later both Arnav and Khushi reached the helipad.

"Don't tell me this helicopter is also your gift by Sana Di?" Khushi is shocked to learn that her boyfriend owns a helicopter.

"That is what I am going to say, this is also by Di only. And no one knows about it either."He revealed.