Part- 6

They reached India
They landed in India and their families welcomed them with big smiles.

Barkat- Name of Khan's house.

"I missed you so much, Ammi." Khushi cried, hugging her mother.
She also hugged her daughter back,
"Aww, I also missed you so much, mera Bacha."

"Now you are not going anywhere,right?" Ammi Jaan askedKhushi.

"Nahi Ammi. Now she is not going anywhere. She is going to join our business in two days. Am I right, my apple?" Asad asked, sitting on the sofa.

"Yep! Bhaijaan." She hugs her brother.

After Two days,
Arnav and Khushi both joined their family business.

At night, Khushi was sitting on her bed, after changing into her night dress.
She gets a message from Arnav.
'Come to our favorite park.'
She smiles and goes out of Barkath silently.

In the Park, Arnav was waiting for her eagerly,
He then heard the sound of Payal. He raised his head and was mesmerized seeing the beauty in front of him.

"The Moon in that dark sky is nothing in front of your beauty." He quoted making her shy.

"And my heart jumped with joy when I become the reason for your shyness."

"Stop with your poetry and tell me why you called me here," Khushi said sitting on the bench.

Arnav also sat beside her, "Arey, just to spend some time with my beautiful girlfriend under this full moonlight."
"But seems like you are not in the mood to romance." He turned his face away in fake anger.

Khushi raised her eyebrows and wounded her arms around his neck.
"I guess you are melted now." She whispered in his ears.

Arnav nodded his head no.
"Accha." Saying she kissed his cheek hardly.

"Now?" On getting no answer again, she looked at his face and got the naughty glint in his eyes.

'Ohh so sir is teasing me, let me show you who I am!' She thought
And bite hard on his cheek, making him shout.

"What the!"

Khushi laughed loudly, and he got annoyed.
"Accha, Sorry." She held her cheeks and pouted cutely.

"You better be. Acha leaves all these. There is a reason for coming here." Arnav said

Khushi looked at him, and asked, "What is it?"

"The thing is from tomorrow, however, we both will get busy with our work and all." Arnav started.
Khushi nodded as yes.

"And because of this, we might not get time for ourselves. So I, like a good boyfriend, decided to do this program for us. And that is like now, every day we will come here at this time and spend our time. What do you say?" He suggested.

Khushi got overwhelmed and pulled his cheeks, "You know, you are so cute."

"But I think handsome words suit me more," Arnav replied naughtily.

"Haan might be, but Cute suits more for this Arnav." She giggled.

After that day, as expected, they both became busy with their work. But they didn't forget to meet each other as planned. They followed it as a ritual.

These days, Tanveer, without anyone's notice, used her influence and brought her brother out of prison.
Arshi and Asad don't know about this.

One such night, Arshi were spending their time in their favorite park.
"I am loving this hide and seek. Though in college we used to do it, whenever your Di or My Bhaijaan comes. But doing it here gives me a cute feeling." Khushi expressed her feelings.

Arnav smiled at her, and "Yeah, you are right."

They were in their world and didn't see a shadow looking at them with lots of hatred.

"A few days more, Enjoy your time." Whispered the shadow.

After a week at night, Arnav and Khushi, like daily, met in their favorite spot.

Khushi was eating her ice cream and Arnav was gazing at her antics intensely.

Feeling his heated gaze on her, she looked at Arnav and asked, "What are you looking at?"

"Don't you know?" He replied, still looking at her.

Khushi raised a scoop of ice cream and applied it on his cheek,
"No, I don't know." Replied, shrugging her hands.

He kneeled in front of her and smirked, "Come then I will make you understand." Holding her hands in his, rubbed his cheek on hers.

They both shared a lovely moment and didn't notice someone capturing their privacy, with an evil smirk on his face.

The next morning, Khushi woke up from her sleep with the shrill sound of her mobile.

Rubbing her eyes, she lifted the call. Hearing the opposite person's words, her sleep flew away. She immediately opened her WhatsApp and was shocked to the core seeing her and Arnav's yesterday night spend moments video from an unknown number.

Half an hour later Angry Arnav was trying his best to console Khushi who was crying since the time she got that video from an anonymous person.

"Arnav…if our families get to know about this? That shouldn't happen Aru." She cried.

Arnav again looks at the video and fists his hand tightly.
"Who the hell did this? And what does he want from us?"