Part- 10

Hearing the news Khushi's heart jumped with joy.
She cried with happiness, cupping her mouth.
"Aru…Did you hear that?"

"Haan, Kuku. Finally, BhaiJaan is out of Danger." He replied, hugging her.

"Now only I will call Asad Bhai and Ammi to share this news." She unlocked her mobile.

But Arnav stopped her saying, "No, Khushi not now. First, let him open his eyes. Then we can inform our families."

Khushi nodded her head and thanked God!

At night, Khushi was lying on her bed and smiling to herself.
"Thank you so much, Allah! You have given back my BhaiJaan. This is the happiest day of my life."

"Do you know, Till morning, I was so scared, thinking how I and Aru are going to make our love win. But after knowing Aahil Bhai is fine and out of Danger, I have hope for not only our love But also for getting our families back together again. From now on I will just dream about it." She spoke.

"Exactly! You should do it." She heard Arnav's voice
She turned around and found him standing near her room window.

"You should start dreaming about our future also." He said coming towards her.

"You here? At this time? What if Bade BhaiJaan sees you, then it will become a big problem for us. Already he is so mad because of that video. You please go away from here, Aru." Khushi panicked.

"Arey yaar, what kind of Gf you?" Arnav said

"Huh?"

"Haan! What kind of Gf you are? I came here taking this much risk and instead of praising and feeling proud of my guts, you are sending me away." Arnav acted like wiping his invisible tears.

Khushi rolled her eyes and said, "Shut up Arnav, you know why I said that."

"Yeah yeah I know it very well,"  Arnav whined.
He then cupped her face, "You remember na, tomorrow we have to go to the hospital."

"Yes, I remember it. But Aru, how can I come out? This morning Ammi somehow convinced Bhaijaan. If Ammi does the same again, then he may get doubt na!" She said worriedly.

"Hmm! That is also true. Don't worry. I will plan something."

The next day, Somehow Khushi along with her Ammi convinced Asad to allow her to meet her friend.

In Hospital-
Arnav and Khushi were now standing in front of Aahil's room.

From the Doctor, they came to know that Aahil jad came to senses and asked for his wife and family.

He then permitted Arnav and Khushi to enter the room and see Aahil.

Aahil looked up hearing the knocking sound.
His eyes got teared up, seeing his little baccha after years.

Khushi ran to him and hugged him tightly," BhaiJaan!" She wailed out loudly.

"I missed you so much Bhaijaan. We all missed you so much. I used to pray to Allah, daily, to bring you back." She sobbed in her brother's arms.

Arnav's eyes also teared up seeing the beautiful reunion.
"Shh Bachha, now I am fine right. Stop crying." He tried to calm her down.

"No one feels good without you BhaiJaan, please promise me you are not going to leave us again." She extended her palm.

Aahil chuckled a little and promised her.
"You are still the same right?" He ruffled her hair.

"How is everyone in the home? Where is Asad BhaiJaan and Ammi?" He asked later.

Khushi then looked at Arnav and then at her brother, wiping her tears.

Arnav nodded his head.

Khushi then explained everything that happened in his absence.

"I and Arnav tried so much to convince them, but they are not at all listening to us. Nothing is good Bhaijaan, you please come back and make everything alright." She hugged his arm and sobbed.

"Don't worry, now I am back na. I will make everything alright." Aahil promised her.

"Bhaijaan, can I please ask you how that accident happened?" Arnav asked curiously.

"Haan, Bhaijaan. How did that happen? " Khushi looked at Aahil for the answer.

Aahil replied with disgust in his voice," Tanveer Begum."
Khushi and Arnav shocked.
"She is the reason for Sana's death and our family's separation."

"That means our doubt is true." Khushi gasped.

"Your doubt?" Aahil looked at her.

"Haan, Bhaijaan. We already doubted Tanveer. Because she is always with Asad Bhaijaan and sometimes without his permission trying to involve in our business and family too. Haan, I agree ki she is Asad Bhai's best friend But that doesn't mean she can do anything she want. And upon that we got to know along with her brother, she is also involved in illegal business." Khushi said.

"You are right, Bachha she had entered into our lives with some motive. But what is it we need to find out." Aahil said.

"Bhaijaan, you please tell us, what exactly happened on that day, when you and Sana Di met with an accident." Arnav asked

"I and Sana were going to the hospital on that day because that day morning only we came to know Sana is pregnant. For her check-up, we are going. Then we saw some unknown cars following us. And those were other than Tanveer along with her men following us. At first, I didn't understand anything, But when I looked at Sana I understood something is very wrong. I tried asking Sana, but Tanveer and her men attacked us from both sides. I was not at all know what the hell is happening! Why they were attacking us and all, I looked by side to only get shocked Sana had lost her consciousness." His eyes were pouring.

Khushi made him drink some water.
Flashback-
"What the hell are you doing, Tanveer? What we did do? Huh? And who are these all men?" Aahil roared.

"What will you do know about me? Anyway, you are going to die in a few mins. Then why stress yourself." Tanveer smirked looking at the front.

Flash back ends

"Her men thrown bombs in our car, and at the same time I saw a truck coming our way…"

"I tried to take another way to escape with Fainted Sana, but her men with their cars blocked our path. When the truck hit our car, bombs also blasted."

"We got a call from someone about the accident, and by the time our families came their Doctors said, Sana Bhabi died. But you were breathing little. So the doctors tried their level best to bring you back to life." Khushi said.

"And after that what happened, I and Kuku don't know why our families got separated or anything. But we are sure of one thing that is because of that accident only." Arnav completed.